Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

An uneventful day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

An uneventful day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 am

"It's not just say a random word if you want to" Nathan grinned. The idea of saying a random word in a conversation was quite amusing.
"I want to do it but mostly for the fun.... and like I said; taking care of you girls" he finished with a wink jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:07 am

"Is that the only reason you want to go down to the Chamber?" Violet asked, amused. Her eyebrows were raised, when she saw him wink. "Surely theres another reason?" Violet teased.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 am

"I might want to hear Parselmouth too" Nathan said. Once he found out about something, he always had to know more.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:14 am

"Ah." Violet remarked. "I suppose that would be interesting..." Her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 am

"Yes I think that it would be" Nathan nodded. He had read a paragraph on Parselmouth once previous yet to actually listen to it would be great. He noticed her trailing off and wondered what was wrong.
"Are you alright?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 am

Violet snapped out of her thoughts. "Yes, I am." Violet hoped she was, at least. She started playing with her uneaten food. "I just have alot on my mind." Violet gave a weak chuckle. Alot didnt even cover half of what was really on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 am

"Okay" Nathan nodded. He pondered as to what was upsetting Violet so much but left it be. If she wanted him to know then she would have said. The last thing he wanted was to be rude by asking so many questions.
"I had better get going, I should be doing my shopping" he said and stood up from his chair.
"Goodbye Violet, Stella" he nodded to each girl in turn then walked in the direction of the shops.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

Violet smiled at Nathan. "See you at Hogwarts, bye."

Violet looked at the time. She had already finished her shopping, and had nothing better to do. Violet sighed. She hated not doing something. Violet just hated being bored.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Stella laughed at Nathan. "Of course you can. I've never doubted it for a second." Stella said with a smile.

Stella raised an amused eyebrow at Alex as she came over and proceeded to yell at her. It took all her willpower to stop herself from laughing. "Alex, if you wanted to go with me all you had to do was ask. Don't waste you acting skills on me." Stella replied with a laugh. "If you want to go, I am not going to stop you. I know better than to fight with you." Stella grinned at her friend before turning back to Nathan and Violet.

"Vi you won't ruin our conversation." Stella said with a smile at her big sister, or at least that's what she called her.

When Nathan left Stella smiled and waved. "I'll talk to you at Hogwarts about our adventure and potions studying." Stella said with a wink.

Then Stella looked a the two girls. "So, now we have four people going down to the Chamber of Secrets."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:01 pm

"Im glad you dont think so Stella, but I have a gut feeling that I would." Violet chuckled weakly.

"Four people..." Violet said out loud, and losing her train of thought, she looked down at her feet and tugged on a piece of hair, frowning. She wasnt thinking of anything in particular, her mind raced too fast from one thing to another.

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:06 am

"Wasted? Come on! I am awesome, I know it, but I have to keep in practice!" Alex said as she sat down, watching the guy leave, she turned back to the two girls and said. "Yeah right Vio, that isn't gonna happen, and you know it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An uneventful day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: