Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

An uneventful day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

An uneventful day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:28 am

"That would be it then, I mostly read in my dorm" Nathan said and thought for a moment. "Perhaps I could join you in the library some time if you dont mind the company" he said to her. It would be nice to make a few extra friends instead of being cooped up in his dorm. He was surprised by Stella's statement.
"I haven't met a Slytherin yet who is nice yet from what I see, you are so I wouldn't hate you because of that" he finished with a smile to show her that he didn't mind that fact.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 am

"You should be Stella!" Violet said, laughing.

"Yes, I'd love some company." Violet said, blushing.

"To tell you the truth, Nathan, I agree." Violet said, absentmindedly. "It's nice to know that not all slytherins are bad." Violet added, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 am

Stella smiled at the two of them. "You never know, I might ruin your study session with my questions about potions. I have a feeling I am going to be awful at that." Stella said with a laugh.

Stella was pleasantly surprised when Nathan said he doesn't hate her. Stella leaned forward, so her face was slightly closer to his. "Since you seem different from a lot of people and I'm fairly sure I can trust you." Stella took a deep breathe. No matter how many times she said it, it was still difficult for her.

"Well, to be blunt, my name is Stella Riddle and I'm the granddaughter of Lord Voldemort." Stella whispered, so only the table could hear her. "Vi already knows and now you do too. I would rather you hear it from me now than at the welcoming feast."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:39 am

Im decent at potions, I think I can help you." Violet said, encouragingly.

Violet was shocked that Stella told Nathan, but if she wants to, then Violet couldn't stop her. She tugged on a loose peice of hair and went back to her book, not wanting to see Nathans expression when it sinks in.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:44 am

"You would have to ask Violet since I am not that good at Potions myself" Nathan chuckled. He was glad that she could trust him and he listened to what she had to say. He was a lot more then surprised when Stella had finished. A lot of people must have judged her on that.
"People must get the wrong idea about you when they hear that" he said.
"Personally, I don't think a person should be classed as something simply because of who they are related to" he said.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 am

Stella grinned at Nathan. "Well, we can suck in potions together. Since I have a feeling I am going to mess up that class so bad." Stella frowned. She had tried an easy potion during the summer and failed horribly. Potions class was going to be a challenge for sure.

"I wouldn't know." Stella admitted. "I only found out today. Only my friends Andrew, Alex, and Violet know. And know you. But, by the first day of school, everyone will know." Stella was looking forward to the scandal. It was going to be fun, that was for sure.

"That's relieving to know that you're not prejudice because I can talk to snakes." Stella half-joked. "I find it funny that Salazar Slytherin is my ancestor and I'm not prejudice against Muggles or Muggleborns. Though, I am a Slytherin for sure though."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 am

"Sounds fun as long as we don't set fire to the school" Nathan said in a joking manner and grinned. He thought about the sorting. There would be more then just a few whispers through the houses if she was introduced as a Riddle.
"At least you have friends to stick with when the many rumors start" he said. There would be even more rumors when people knew about that particular talent.
"It doesn't make you any less you yet I do find that interesting that you are so different" he said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 am

Stella looked over at Violet, smiling at her at the thought of causing trouble, and then back at Nathan. "Well, I can't promise anything." Stella teased with a smirk. "I'm sure if the three of us try anything with potions, we shouldn't be held responsible for what will happen." Stella let out a soft laugh.

"That's true. And when they do start, I will be amused. I mean, honestly, why would I care? What they think doesn't matter. I am not my grandfather." Stella stated. She wondered if she should scare some people by speaking Parseltongue. That would be amusing.

"I'm interesting, huh?" Stella couldn't help but laugh. "I would be interested too. It's not everyday that you meet the granddaughter of a mass murderer." Stella shook her head at her own bad humor. "You can ask me anything you'd like about me. Both of you can. I don't mind." Stella said honestly. She thought that she could be friends with the two of them, since they were both so accepting of her.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 am

"Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a water spell on hand for safety" Nathan laughed. That or a plan of the school so they could easily make a run for it.
"That is a positive way to think about it" he smiled. It wouldn't change the fact some people would be scared of her yet it would make it a lot more tolerable.
"That's true" he nodded and thought for a moment. "If it is not to personal, do snakes sound like English to you or can you tune it out?" he asked. He didn't want to be rude but that question had been bugging him since she first mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:22 am

Stella nodded in agreement. "I might be bad at potions and almost everything else, but I am good with my wand. I can practice a spell for that just in case." Stella laughed at their plans of working together on potions and probably starting a fire. Hogwarts was going to be fun.

"For a pessimist, I'm surprisingly optimistic." Stella said with a smirk. She was sure people were going to be afraid of her. And she was sure people were going to hate her. But, Stella could handle it. She had more than just peoples' opinions to worry about.

Stella waved her hand downward. "That's not too personal at all." Stella thought about that for a second. "It sounds English to me. But, I can tell it's a snake talking." Stella sighed. "I don't really know how to describe it. It's like the snakes all have a certain tone in their voices. I hear hisses, but I register English words." Stella smiled warmly. "I know I'm not making much sense, but that's about as much as I can describe it."

"Okay, go ahead, I love getting asked questions. Shoot."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 am

"That's good, we will have back up then for when it all goes horribly wrong" Nathan grinned.He found it amusing that they were sure that it was going to end badly already.
"That's good to hear" he smiled. "Just don't start any rumors yourself to scare people off" he said in a light teasing manner. He was interested further by how she explained the hissing tone she would hear. It was just a shame that not many books talked about this talent. He chuckled at her eagerness.
"Okay, do snakes know who you are when they realize you can talk to them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:41 am

"Exactly. I love who we're already expecting everything to turn horribly wrong. I'm glad that we're so positive about being bad in potions. I think that shows how great of students we are. I believe we should be rewarded." Stella smugly said as she leaned back in her chair. Ah, expecting the worst was so much more fun than expecting the best.

Stella scoffed. "Don't worry, I'm not that stupid. I would never start a rumor about myself." Stella thought that doing that would be pointless. It was much more fun hearing new things about yourself from other people that you didn't even know before.

"It's odd really. The minute I walk into a place where a snake is, they focus on me. It's as if they know who I am. Last weekend, I went over to my foster mom's sister's house and her little boy had a pet snake. The snake actually escaped from its cage, and found me playing the piano. It asked me if I had any tasks for it to do." Stella shrugged, realizing how odd this must sound. "They call me Mistress and call themselves my faithful servants. It's unnerving, really." Stella said. "I don't mind it though. I've gotten used to it and they don't hurt me. They listen to everything I say and do whatever I tell them."

Stella sat and waited for the next question patiently.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:52 am

"Yes, how we haven't even started yet we know it will be a disaster but it wont stop us from trying anyway" Nathan laughed.
"You would just enjoy listening to rumors" he guessed. And wouldn't there be a lot of over dramatic ones. It made sense that the snakes would be like a small army to her even if it did seem worrying.
"Okay, last question; Has anyone heard you speaking to snakes before?" he asked. It would freak a Witch or Wizard but probably make a muggle faint on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:01 am

"Oh, now that we've planned the horrible part of it, we have to do it now." Stella stated, grinning at Nathan.

Stella shrugged. "Better to enjoy them then to let them tear you apart." Stella replied calmly. She hoped she wasn't freaking Nathan out with all the talk about her being a Parselmouth. She knew that some people were going to be wary around her because of it.

"Yes, my mom caught me doing it when I was ten. She thought I was just playing around and then I told her I was talking to the snake. She fainted, but then was fine with it when Headmistress Potter explained that I was a witch. My mother thought that all witches and wizards could do that. But, she was evidently wrong." Stella shook her head at the memory. "I could show it to you two sometime, if you two weren't scared. But, Vi's going to hear it anyway when we go into the Chamber."

Stella smacked her hand over her mouth, not believing she had let it slip what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 am

"Your right" Nathan said. It did seem like a lot of fun. "The teachers are just going to love us three this year" he joked.
"True since there will be a lot of it" he said honestly. It was true that a lot of students would make up tales. Himself, he enjoyed the uniqueness. He smiled while he listened to her story. Listening to her speak Parselmouth also sounded like something he would like yet he was confused when she let slip something about a chamber.
"A chamber?" he asked. His curiosity had gotten the better of him and he was too tempted to ask.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:15 am

Stella grinned. "Oh, we'll be their favorites." Stella joked back. She enjoyed this conversation quite a bit actually. Anything that involved causing trouble was good enough for her.

Stella was slightly amazed by how enthralled Nathan looked. He really seemed to enjoy her talking about being a Parselmouth. She was expecting him to be disgusted or hate her for it. It was an odd feeling. It was almost as if she were being accepted.

Stella sighed. "The Chamber of Secrets. Salazar Slytherin created it when the founders first made Hogwarts. It can only be opened by the heir. Violet and I were thinking about exploring it this year, since I can open it." Stella admitted. "I would see if you'd want to come, but it would be extremely dangerous. I don't know what's down there. I don't even know if I will be able to control whatever is down there. I'm sure I can, but there's still a chance I might not be able to." Stella flashed a charming smile. "If you want to go, I'm not stopping you, but I'm warning you."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 am

"After destroying half of there school... how couldn't we be?" Nathan smirked. He highly doubted that they could cause that much damage before someone found out though.
He thought back to what he had read in Hogwarts; A History when it mentioned a little bit about this chamber but he thought it was just a tale and nothing more.
"A venture deep into the school that could lead to adventure, danger and possibly being killed? yeah, count me in" he grinned. If something like that was happening in the school then he wasn't going to pass up that opportunity. It was part of his Gryffindor nature.
"Besides, someone has to watch out for you girls" he added with a wink jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 am

Stella laughed at Nathan's comment. "I think we might even get a medal of honor." Stella replied smoothly, a amused smirk on her face. It was awfully fun planning all this. She could only image how much trouble they would be getting into this yea.

"Well, if you're in, then I guess we have our search party." Stella said. A big part of her was telling her that this was a very bad idea and someone might get hurt, but another part of her was telling her that this was going to be fun and she shouldn't care. She was listening to the smaller part.

Stella sighed mockingly and set her right hand over her heart. "How gentlemanly of you." Stella cooed, pretending to look love struck at Nathan. Her face then broke out into a smirk and she brushed back her hair. "I think that we are going to have an interesting time this year."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 am

"Of course we will as the best students they have had in a long time" Nathan smirked back. He was actually wondering how much damage they could cause before a Professor showed up now. It was going to be enjoyable.
"Alright, that's settled then" he smiled. He was curious as to what would be down in this chamber and just how dangerous it would be down there. Yet an adventure wasn't an adventure without danger.
He laughed at Stella's jokes. "Hey, I can be a gentlemen if I want to" he said with a mock proud expression.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:07 am

Alex was buying her fifth sandwich at the Leaky Cauldron this morning, and even the bartender was starting to get a little worried. Not that he should, Alex had an insatiable appetite, she was always feeling hungry, yet she wasn't fat or anything, managing to remain average.

Laughing as she saw Snitch poke his tongue out to lick the mayonnaise of his nose, from the little piece of sandwich Alex had given him, she suddenly stopped. Is that Stella?

Turning around, she did see her friend, planning expeditions to someplace, not that Alex cared where to, all she knew was that she was determined to go there. Being the drama queen that she was, she just didn't have the heart to go there and ask simply. No, this was going to be done, Alex style.

"How could you! I mean, how could you!" Alex said as she walked up to the girl, making her voice choke up as she put up a very convincing act of being betrayed. Except for the tears, they wouldn't come. "You're planning to go on and adventure............... WITHOUT ME!!! That is like........like.........." She paused as she pretended to choke up, " A dagger to my heart! How could you!" She continued on, still flowing perfectly, still without the tears.

Sighing, she straightened up, going back to her normal, well relatively normal behavior. "I never could get the tears right. I am not good wit the whole 'I-am-going-to-start-to-cry-any-minute-now' thing, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:50 am

Violet heard he coversation, with little interest. Stella and Nathan were talking amongst themselves. Violet was nodding her head along, but had no idea really what they were saying. The glimpses of the conversation she had caught were Stella telling Nathan she was a Riddle, and shes taking him to the Chamber, because he wasnted to 'be a gentleman.' Violet also caught that the three were going to be the favorite students after the Chamber, but Violet heard a mock tone when one of them said it.

Violet tugged on a peice of hair that had escaped from her bun, starting absentmindedly into space, mind far from the conversation at hand, when she heard Alexs voice from behind them. Alex sounded hurt about something.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 am

"You like reading a lot dont you?" he asked Violet. He heard a very loud girl talking to Stella. It sounded like she was angry or upset about something. He looked at the girl and listened with interest. That is until she mentioned that she was faking. He then looked back to Violet.

Last edited by Nathan Thomas on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 am

Violet heard Nathans question, and looked up from her book. "I do. But Im reading now, since I dont want to ruin Stella and your conversation." Violet answered, in a try to be casual vioce.

"I dont want to butt in and mess up whatever you were saying to her." Violet added, her tone sadder than before. Violet looked down at her feet, a habit she does when she gets nervous. Violet felt he warmth spread across her face, she was blushing. Again. Violet sighed in discontent.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am

What Violet said made Nathan frown."You dont have to do that, I'm sure Stella as well as I want you to be in the conversation" he ended with a reassuring smile. He could see that she was sad yet he couldn't figure out why.
"So do you plan on doing any rule breaking as a fifth year?" he asked in a joking manner to try and cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

"Stella may want me to be in the conversation, but I dont like to be rude. So, I wait until the conversation ends, or someone includes me in it." Violet shrugged. She continued talking in the sad tone, and she didnt know why.

"I think so..." Violet murmered. "Ive never broken any rules before, so, I want to do this." Violet added, as an afterthought.

"What about you?" Violet was curious to see Nathans responce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An uneventful day   An uneventful day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An uneventful day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: