Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Annoying the Owls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Nathan made his way down Diagon Alley. He came across a shop that was selling owls. He observed the few that were in cages outside the shop before proceeding to walk up to a gray one. It was a breed he had never seen before which made him curious to know more.
He lightly tapped on the cage to get it's attention when an ear piercing screech was heard. He winced and covered his ears. A screech owl terrific... he thought to himself. At that moment, all the other Owls had woken and started screeching and flapping their wings.
His eyes widened and he looked around. "I didn't do anything!" he called to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Violet went in to the Owl Emporium to purchase medicine for her owl, Amber. When she walked into the shop, all the owls started screeching at once. "I didnt do anything!" She heard a familiar voice scream. As Violet went to invegstigate, she reconized who it was. Nathan.

"Nathan?" Violet wondered aloud. "Whats all the bloody racket about?" She added, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Nathan looked back at the sound of his name and saw Violet. He had barely heard her due to the fact he had to cover his ears in fear that he would lose his hearing all together.
"I don't know, the Owls hate me" he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:29 pm

"Thats a bummer." Violet shouted over the owls screeching. Afraid of losing her hearing, she motioned for Nathan to follow her outside, so they can have a decent conversation without shouting.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Nathan followed her outside and was finally able to uncover his ears. "Never startle a screech Owl" he said. He sighed in relief when he could hear things properly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Violet could finally hear herself think. "Ill keep that in mind." Violet promised.

"So, what were you doing in there, before you scared every owl in the shop?" Violet teased.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:40 pm

"Hey! I cant help being a scary guy" Nathan said in a joking manner.He let out a small chuckle while he grinned.
"I was passing by when I saw an Owl I didn't recognize the breed of so I went in" he said, recounting his steps before the screeching fiasco began.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

"Your definatly a very scary monster." Violet joked back, and chuckled a bit.

"And now you know thats the owl to stay clear of." Violet added, seriously. Violet couldnt help but smile at how ridiculus that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:58 pm

"So I should be" Nathan nodded smugly and crossed his arms. He didn't understand how he scared the Owls. Something of which he was going to have to look into.
"Yes, if I see a Screech Owl then I know to run a mile from it" he stated, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:02 pm

Violet laughed. Nathan was very easy to get along with, unlike most of the guys she has met.

Violets thoughts strayed elsewhere, and she tugged on a peice of her blonde hair, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 pm

"Earth to Violet?" Nathan called and waved his hand in front of her face. It looked like she was in her own world with her thoughts.
"What are you thinking about?" he asked when he saw her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

"Your different than most guys I know." Violet said, hoping that it didnt sound rude. Violet smiled at Nathan. "You seem to care what I think. Thats all." Violet shrugged, and hoped Nathan wouldnt take offence to that. It wasnt ment to be offensive.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 pm

"If that's what makes me different then I have to say I am glad I am" Nathan smiled. He didnt realize he was different from the others in Hogwarts yet it might have just been just who Violet knew.
"If you ever need anyone to talk to then I'll be more then happy to listen" he added with a joking wink. He meant what he said yet he felt better about saying it as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Violet halfed smiled. "Ill remember that." Violet promised. She blushed at his wink. It was in a jokingly kind of way, but it still made Violet blush. Why am I blushing so much? Violet wondered to herself. Violet blushes about everything. But lately, shes blushed for reasons unknown to herself. This fustrated her.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Nathan smiled at Violet until he remembered that he had no idea why she had been in the Owl Emporium.
"What were you in there for?" he asked. He nodded towards the shop and narrowed his eyes at the evil Screech bird that was staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:37 pm

"Medicine for my owl." Violet explained cheerfully, glad to change the subject and glad he didnt ask her why she had blushed. "She went on a long fly to deliver something, and shes a bit under the weather."

Violey say Nathan narrow his eyes at the screech owl in the window, and didnt know if she should laugh or not.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:43 pm

"she isn't a Screech Owl is she?" Nathan asked. He knew it was paranoia yet he thought all Screech Owls were evil now.
"Hope she gets better" he said and finally decided to say what had been bugging him for a while now.
"Not to be rude or anything but are you feeling sick too?" he asked and glanced over her pink cheeks which might have been from all the sun they had been getting.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:47 pm

"I wouldnt get a screech owl if my life depened in it." Violet said, frowning.

"No, Im not sick. Im easily embarassed." Violet said, a bubbly tone. "So, I blush alot." Violet rolled her eyes. "I get it from my mother. Or thats what Im told anyway." Not like I see my mother. Violet thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 pm

"Good, I'm liking your attitude already" Nathan smiled. He hadn't seen a Screech Owl until today and was more then happy about never seeing one again.
He let out a chuckle and smiled teasingly. "What embarrassed you?" he asked good naturedly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

"Thtat comforting to know." Violet smiled a little.

Violet felt herself blush a deeper red, which, violet thought, was next to impossible. "Just thinking about different things." Violet murmered. She sighed and desprately wished that her cheeks went back to normal, so Nathan doesnt think that she was a freak or something.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:59 pm

"Okay" Nathan shrugged. He saw that she was blushing deeper so he let the topic drop.
"you know, one of those Screech Owls would be perfect to disrupt a lesson" he said to change the subject off her blushing.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 pm

"Ive been tempted to bring in a screech owl and see what it would do." Violet said cheerfully. "But, like I said, Ive never broken any rules before." That was just Violet. "So, the Chamber will be exciting for me." Violet whispered, looking around for anyone that was eavesdropping. No one was. Violet sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm

"A rule loving Hufflepuff" Nathan nodded. He himself liked following rules yet there were times that he couldn't help himself.
"Going for a big risk with your first time" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm

"Yes it is." Violet said this looking down. "And im not rule loving." Violet rolled her eyes. "I just prefer to stay out of trouble." Violet finally said, looking at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:20 pm

"Okay strike that" Nathan said. "Rule abiding Hufflepuff" he corrected. It was a very big thing for someone who liked staying out of trouble which made it all the more interesting.
"If your going to go breaking rules, you might as well go for the big ones" he grinned. He was getting excited for this too far ahead of time yet it didn't matter to him now.
"Plus, you will have Stella, that noisy girl and I down there too so you wont be on your on" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annoying the Owls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoying the Owls
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: