Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Annoying the Owls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Annoying the Owls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Nathan had a small grin when he saw her expression yet it was becoming clear that she was not going to talk.
"Are you planning on talking any time soon?" he asked in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:47 pm

Violet shook her head. She was enjoying this. She shot him another look of 'Id like to see you try and get me to talk.' and started tugging on her hair, amused.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Nathan searched his brain to think of what would make her talk.
"Okay, if you don't then I will be forced to refer to you as mother hen for the whole school year" he said. He meant it too.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:59 pm

"You wouldnt dare." Violet said, quickly. "Damn it!" Violet added, angrily.

"You win this time Thomas." Violet joked. Then she thought about what he said. "What do you mean, I 'act cute'?" Violet didnt understand what he ment. Or how she acts, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:07 pm

"There is always next time Violet" Nathan smiled. He was basking in his glory of winning when he heard her question which made him think how best to describe it.
"It's how you act when you watch out for younger girls then there is how fun you are and how you blush" he said whilst he thought.
"It's just you, your cute" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 pm

"Really? Are you okay in the head?" Violet wrinkled her nose. She didn hink of herself as cute, much less attractive. "Or do you have the wrong Violet?" Violet laughed. That had to be it.

Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:15 pm

"Yes I am sure I have the right Violet yet whether I am right in the head or not... that's a different story" Nathan joked. He was surprised she found it hard to believe any of her little habits were cute.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 pm

"I dont think its a different story." Violet said, smiling. "Your just trying to change the subject."

"Well, your not too shabby yourself Nathan." Violet said, teasing. But she ment it.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Nathan just shrugged in a 'maybe' kind of way.
He laughed and grinned at her. "Why thank you violet" he said and jokingly kissed the back of her hand.
He looked up the moment he heard an owl. "And people like those things" he muttered under his breath whilst he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

"I was kidding." Violet said seriously, looking at him.

"Anytime." Violet said, breathless. She felt herself blush a little when he kissed her hand.

Violet looked up to see what Nathan ment. It was an owl flying by. "Theyre useful." Violet pointed out. "They deliver mail, and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

"It's fine" Nathan chuckled. He smiled when she said anytime.
"Many things can deliver mail" he said and watched it pass. There was no chance he was going to take Care of Magical Creatures for sure.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Violet rolled her eyes. "Yes, but owls fly. They can fly over water, unlike other animals." Violet thought about that. "Unless you want soggy mail." Violet added after an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:41 pm

"Ah! but muggles used pigeons to carry messages at one point" Nathan said. He felt a little smug but it was a good point.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 pm

"Pigeons?" Violet asked, curious. "What do they use now?" They couldnt use birds still. Violet thought to herself. Muggles have trains, and cars. Why would they use birds still? Violet was confused.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 pm

"Now they use plains or post offices where people get jobs delivering the letters" Nathan explained.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm

"Odd." Violet didnt like that. "I guess thats why I ended up signing up for Muggle Studies." Violet laughed. "I want to know how muggles can live without magic." Violet couldnt imagine how difficult that would be.

"Im changing the subject." Violet declared.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Nathan chuckled. "Very odd" he agreed.
He looked at her amusedly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:58 pm

"I have nothing to talk about." Violet said, disapointed. She always had something on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Nathan chuckled. How didn't she realize that was cute.
"How about food?" he said. He had just realized how hungry he was.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 pm

"Sure." Violet said. All this talking has dried her throat out. She never talks this much, unless she knows the person rather well. Even then, she doesnt talk this much. "Where to?" Violet asked, no place in particular sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:15 pm

"I only now of the Leaky Cauldron or the Ice cream Parlour" Nathan said whilst he thought.
"So food or ice cream mother hen?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 pm

"I wont talk again." Violet warned, serious. "But its up to you. Im fine doing whatever."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:21 pm

"I wont say it again" Nathan grinned and put his hands up in defeat.
He observed the outside of the two places then came to a decision.
"Ice cream it is" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:22 pm

"Good. Because I might hex you if you do." Violet said seriously, then winked.

"Okay." Violet said, following Nathan into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Nathan laughed and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoying the Owls
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: