Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Annoying the Owls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Annoying the Owls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:23 pm

"That sounds better." Violet said proudly, but still rolled her eyes at the thought if it.

"Thats what Ive been thinking lately. Why break little ones? Make it interesting." Violet smiled. It was easy to be herself.

"I love Stella. She like my sister." Violet said, and after a second thought, she also added. "Thats conforting. Alex can just shout a bit at whatevers down there and youll hex it." Violet teased to Nathan, and added a joking wink for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm

"you should be proud of that fact" Nathan smiled.
"No reason to start off small when you can leap into the biggest one you can" he said. He knew it was very dangerous yet that was what made everything so exciting.
"I'm good with a hex, I'll have you know" he laughed and winked back in a joking manner.
"Alex can distract whatever is down there with her shouts of random things thus I can sneak behind it and hex it" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:34 pm

"I think I am." Violet said, with a slight frown.

"Thats how I feel. I dont like starting small." Violet wrinkled her nose. "Thats why I have no patience with Care of Magical Creatures." Violet laughed, thinking of her grade in that class.

"Well, thats comforing to know now. We will have to pass the plan to Alex." Violet laughed, just thinking about Alex shouting random things to whatever they may face.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 pm

"You think?" Nathan asked and wondered what she could have meant.
"I'll be sure to avoid signing up for that lesson" he said even though he hated that lesson anyway.
"Yes Alex and I will be the perfect team to distract whatever could be down there" he grinned. He was enjoying joking with Violet.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:44 pm

"Yes, I think." Violet said confidently.

Violet wrinkled her nose. "I cant get our of it! They only thing open for that hour is Muggle Studies." Violet didnt want to learn how muggles lived. It seems awful without magic.

"I think you two will be." Violet joked. "I can only imagine what Alex would do to disctract something." Violet laughed again, enjoying joking along with Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Nathan smiled at her. "Personally, I would have chosen Muggle Studies over Care of Magical creatures myself" he said. He did hate most animals though so that was mostly influencing him on the lesson.
"Perhaps she will shout insults at it or something similar" he laughed, finding it easy to talk with Violet. Even joking about something dangerous as fun.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:52 pm

"Really?" Violet asked, curious, but shocked. "Why is that?"

"Knowing Alex, thats what it will be." Violet said darkly. She felt like she needed to protect Alex, even though Alex was doing a good job of protecting herself, considering the fact that she gets into trouble.

Joking with Nathan about this didnt scare her as much as talking about it seriously. Violet liked that, she hated when things get too serious.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 pm

"I am not a fan of animals and clearly they are not a fan of me either" Nathan said and looked back at the window of Owls.
"That's if whatever is down there can understand her" he said whilst he thought to all the things Salazar Slytherin could put down in a chamber.
"I would still practice running just in case" he joked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Violet forgot about the owl fiasco. "That would be smart to stay away from animals then." Violet mockingly joked.

"Does anyone understand Alex?" Violet asked, amused. "And just to let you know, Im very athletic, so I dont think Ill have an issue of running." Violet faked anger, and laughed at how stupid what she just said sounded.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:14 pm

"Don't I know it" Nathan chuckled. He gave the owls a small glare then looked at Violet.
"I didn't understand her for sure when I met her" he said.He had met her for a moment yet she talked so fast that it was hard to keep up.
"Oh really?" he smiled teasingly. "We will have to test who is faster at some point then" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

"Your on." Violet agreed. "But, just to let you know, Ill win." She said, with a teasing wink.

"How did you meet Alex?" Violet was curious to know. Alex had a dog, who happened to like to run away and destroy something of a new persons. Thats how she met Alex.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:30 pm

"Your all talk Hufflepuff" Nathan teased whilst he laughed.
"It was only that second in the Leaky Cauldron when she was talking at an alarming rate to Stella" he said.
"I only know her name when you said it as previously I just named her noisy girl" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:33 pm

"Id like to see you beat me in a race Thomas." Violet teased lightly.

"Ah, so you havnet had the pleasure of having your food dumped all over yourself by her dog?" Violet asked. "Your a lucky man." Violet had just had her food dumped all over her, and she would like not to repeat the process.

"Noisy girl? You have that right." Violet shrugged. She liked Alex, but she is a bit obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm

"Just dont cheat and you will see it just fine Ryan" Nathan teased back.
"Her dog is not well behaved I presume?" he asked and raised a brow when he heard that. Typical evil animal.
"Fast talking to" he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:47 pm

"Me? Cheat? If thats what you think Id do, you have the wrong Violet." Violet grinned at him.

"No, he really isnt. Hes a sweetheart though." Violet explained Snitch to Nathan. "She is, but Im afraid shes going to get in a lot of trouble, so I try and watch out for her." Violet just shrugged. "Once you get to know Alex, youll begin to enjoy her." Thats the best ws she could describe Alex.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

"Sure I do" Nathan rolled his eyes in a joking manner.
"To each their own yet I wont get on with any pet" he said and shrugged.
"Don't want her get into too much trouble for nothing" he nodded. He grinned when he realized something about Violet which was very amusing.
"Stella is like a little sister you look out for and you look out for this Alex too... you know what you are don't you?" he grinned teasingly. Yes.. the perfect name for her... he thought to himself.
"You a mother hen" he declared.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Violet stopped dead in her tracks. "No!" Violet snapped, but blushing harder than she ever had. "Thats heartbreaking you think that you know." Violet teased, coming back to her sences. "I may have to stop talking to you if you think that about me." Violet teased Nathan some more, waiting to see his expression.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 pm

"I was proud of my observation for that" Nathan laughed. It was true since Violet looked out for the younger girls and didn't want any harm coming to them. Thus making her like a mother hen.
"I think it's cute" he chuckled.
"It's a shame, your fun to talk to mother hen" he said smugly. He knew she wasnt being serious yet it was too tempting to call her that.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Violet blushed at the fact hat he thought that was cute.

"Im done speakng wih you." Violet said, jokingly. She pretended to zip her lips, and throw away the key. She gave Nathan a "What are you going to do about this?" Look, and smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Nathan wondered how he could make her talk and stood next to her. An idea came to his mind and he breathed deeply. "I am going to talk about random things until you talk" he said loudly so passers by could hear him. Some actually looked their way yet it didn't bother him.
"Owls are evil and when I am at Hogwarts I will never be near them" he began loudly and watched as he got the attention of strangers. "Violet here is a mother hen which is really cute" he continued. He was just waiting for her to crack.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Violet blushed a deep red, but she wasnt going to crack. Violet gets alot of attention for tripping over flat surfaces, so this wasnt as bad. But still, it was bad.

Violet shot Nathan a warning glare, but continued not talking.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Nathan saw her glare yet he wasn't going to stop until she had talked.
"Herbology is great and we are going to study in the library where we will most likely cause damage to all the books with our bad potion making skills" he continued. He could go on for a long time. He was not easily embarrassed when it came to strangers.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Violets blush went down a little. Its going to make alot more than embarassing me to get me to talk. Violet thought. She continued to glare at Nathan, but smirked at him, as if to say "Is that all you got?" Violet loved a challange. She also loved winning.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Nathan let out a small chuckle. So she wanted to play it that way..... he thought amusedly then spoke the loudest.
"Violet here was tripped over by a dog" he said then continued. "She is in fifth year and acts very cute" he was as good as shouting to Diagon Alley now.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Violet jaw dropped. She almost talked, but she didnt. Violet blushed more, she was sure of it. All she did was shake her head, in disbelif. Your unbelievable. She thought to Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying the Owls   Annoying the Owls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoying the Owls
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: