Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Up in the Clock Tower

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Up in the Clock Tower Empty
PostSubject: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Nathan observed his surroundings as he made his way into the clock tower. He had no idea how he came to be here nor did he care. He had been walking around the school with no destination and now here he was.

Sighing to himself, he walked over to the windows and looked over the Courtyard with interest.

Last edited by Nathan Thomas on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Galleons : 3043

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Tyler wondered into the clock tower... Why was he here? Why not? He was lost... The question he asked himself is why was another Gryffindor here? He wondered over to the boy with a casual confused expression on his face.

He lifted his hand out of his pocket and just as he was about to point to get the other boys attention a acorn rolled out of his pocket "um... Sorry about that dude" he coughed "I was gonna' say, don't I know you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Nathan had been lost in his many thoughts yet he blinked when he had heard something dropping. It was something small for certain yet it was still enough noise to bring him back to his surroundings.

He looked to the boy and was sure he had seen that particular face once or twice in the Gryffindor common room. "Your a Gryffindor second year right?" he asked curiously. He then saw the acorn. "You dropped your... acorn" he said, amused as to why someone would have an acorn inside.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Tyler laughed at the boys response "yes I did drop my... Acorn" he looked around suprised the boy remembered him. "That's right mister third year, I think, my names acorn... I mean Tyler" he said as he picked up the acorn and shoved it back in his pocket with the rest.

"I used them to stop me from getting lost" he said and looked behind him at the trail that followed him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Nathan looked behind Tyler and saw the trail of acorns. "Nice plan yet what if someone clears them or hungry squirrels come into Hogwarts and eat them all" he said. That idea made him laugh. To actually see a bunch of squirrels running down the corridor of Hogwarts because of acorns.

"Nice to meet you officially Tyler, I'm Nathan" he said and leaned back against the small window.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:28 pm

"Squirrels at Hogwarts, dude do you really think so?" he asked then took a long pause imagining squirrels chasing him because they thought he'd stolen their acorns and then trying to eat him and then... Before he got too carried away with his thoughts he returned to reality.

"Great to meet you too, Nathan" he held his hand out in order to shake Nathan's but instead a few acorns fell out. "Erm... Yeah maybe I should pick a new place to store those" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:32 pm

"There is enough trees around" Nathan shrugged and looked out of the window to examine the grounds he could see. There could be squirrels in the forest at the very least.

"Perhaps it would be best since squirrels could attack your robes or something also" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Tyler shoved his hands into his pockets lifting the acorns out until there was a large pile on the floor. "This is like telling the squirrels to come and eat us" he said, sitting cross legged on the floor beside the pile.

"What were you doing randomly in here anyway" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:43 pm

"I was just walking with no where in mind and came here yet I could ask you the same question" Nathan pointed out. He looked over all the acorns. He was split between wanting to know how Tyler found so many and how could he carry around so many.

"Is there a reason you have so many besides the fact they would be perfect ammo?" he asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:00 pm

"Well I was thinking about dismantling the clock" he looked up at Nathan innocently. "I'm kidding... Or am I? I actually got lost" he said.

Tyler smiled "ammo hey?" he picked up an acorn and held it above his head for a few seconds before dropping it. "Yep, that's gotta' hurt" he said as it hit him on the head.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:06 pm

"I doubt you could dismantle the clock even if you tried" Nathan said and looked up at the huge mechanics that made the clock tick.

"Perhaps if you shot it at something that isn't your own head" he said and picked up one of the acorns. He took out the rubber bands he had used previously and used it to fire an acorn into the courtyard from the window.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:15 pm

"Oh yeah, you wanna' bet?" Tyler said as he stood up again and headed toward the window.

"What are you doing with them in your pockets?" he asked as Nathan randomly took out elasticated things. "Oh okay" he grinned as he picked up another acorn and threw it at Nathans head.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Nathan rolled his eyes when he saw that Tyler actually wanted to disable the clock tower. He looked to the band in his hand.

"I used them to keep my notes together from the library" he said idly while he aimed another acorn.

He was about to fire when he was hit in the head. "Hey! not at me either" he said and threw one back at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 pm

"Yeah sure you did" Tyler replied, like he could believe that. Tyler rolled onto the floor to dodge the acorn "who missed? Who missed? You missed!" he laughed uncontrollably as he got himself back up taking one of the bands from Nathan.

"These are... Very bandy" he said as he picked up an acorn from the pile. "So we hit people with them?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

"Hit me with another acorn and I'll make sure I don't miss" Nathan joked and picked up another acorn.

"Of course they are bandy, they are bands" he said and nodded. He aimed the acorn and fired it into the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:39 pm

"If you say so" Tyler said as he threw the band on the floor. "I don't need your bandy bands dude, I have hands" he said as he held up his two hands. He took aim at a random spot in the courtyard hoping it wouldn't miss and threw the acorn.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Nathan shook his head and continued to use the band. "You can hit further with these but have it your way" he said. He saw a few students out in the courtyard and was careful not to directly hit anyone.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Theresa stormed up to the clock tower. She was enjoying the sun when an acorn had hit her. Of all the things that could have fell, an acorn!

After looking up, she had seen two boys goofing around and prepared to give them a piece of her mind.

"Excuse me but what ARE you two doing?" she asked, clearly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:53 pm

"What?" Tyler turned around suddenly to see a girl that almost sounded like his mother except a lot younger, and smaller. The girl looked younger than him, had to be a first year.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing?" Tyler said as he mimicked her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Nathan had heard a young girl behind him and Tyler. He looked at her in amusement. "We aren't really doing anything" he shrugged and stepped in front of the acorns that were on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Theresa looked at both of them suspisiously. "I WAS enjoying the sun outside until I was hit on the head with an acorn of all things!" she said. She knew the oldest boy was lieing when she saw the acorns on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:04 pm

"Too much sun is bad for you, you know" Tyler replied with a nod. "It could've been worse... A rock, a stone, some spaghetti or even a worm" he said "AND we wasn't even aiming for you" he said, quite pleased with himself at how well he put that.

"Anyway, wan't an acorn?" he asked and he held out one of the acorns, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Violet, still fuming about ruining her chance to not be a Prefect for a while, finally reached the clock tower, and saw two boys and a girl. "Why was I hit by an acorn?" Violet fumed angrily. "Im a Prefect, and I will take house points away-" Violet stopped, reconizing who the culprits were. "Ahh!" Violet exclamed, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Nathan was quite glad that Tyler was coming up with. "Yes, we didn't mean to hurt you" he nodded to her. He smiled and picked up an acorn. "It really is fun" he chuckled.

He saw Violet and smirked. "Hello Wild Flower" he said and threw the acorn to the side.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Theresa rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. "No I would NOT like an acorn when you hit me with one" she glared.

She looked over her shoulder and saw the Hufflepuff Prefect. "Dont look at me, it was those two" she said accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in the Clock Tower
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: