Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Up in the Clock Tower

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:13 pm

"I hope you know that Im not happy." Violet fumed at Nathan. "Your not going to get off the hook next time, mark my words." She added, angrily.

She continued to mutter a list of words she would not like to repeat to anyone, but she did it becuase of the current situation.

"Dont worry Theresa, I heard you yelling at them." She turned toward the first year, her tone warming.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Galleons : 3043

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Tyler threw up an acorn and caught it in his opposite hand "look it's like a game really, acorniditch? We were playing a sport" he said. "Oh hi... Prefect person" he said as he noticed somebody else appear complaining about an acorn.

"I honestly don't remember hitting any student, nevermind two of them" he said, looking over at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:18 pm

Nathan had not been looking where he had thrown the acorns yet he was not sure if he had hit anyone or not.

"I hope I get off the hook this time" he said to Violet innocently.

"There is no reason to be so angry, we didn't mean any harm" he smirked at Theresa.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:22 pm

"Todays you lucky day then." Violet added, grimly. She headed toward the stairs, leaving. "Dont let it happen again." Violet called over her shoulder, still fuming.

Last edited by Violet Ryan on Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:23 pm

"Like I wont be angry that you hit me with an acorn" Theresa said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. There was already something she didn't like about these boys and she wasn't going to stay around to know more.

"Your both idiots" she said to the boys and walked away too.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Nathan took hold of the young girls arm. "Now we cant have you walking away thinking we are.... what did you say? idiots?" he asked with amusement.

"I'm Nathan by the way" he introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:32 pm

"You'd think we'd tried to kill somebody... Or use an unforgivable curse the way she was talking" he said and turned to Nathan. He threw the acorn to the floor "what's with girls? I could really run after her and throw another acorn at her just to annoy her" he said.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:36 pm

"My name is Resa" Theresa said. She listened to the youngest of the two boys and restrained herself from rolling her eyes again. He was totaly the most annoying of the two.

"Why do you have so many acorns" she asked, looking at them all.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:39 pm

"Nice to meet you Resa" Nathan smiled. It was clear that this name was short for something yet it was also clear that she wasn't in the mood to tell them.

"Tyler here must collect them" he chuckled before turning to Tyler. "It's almost like people dont want to be hit with acorns" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 pm

"Yeah. Real pleasure" Theresa said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. She had not been at Hogwarts for long but obviously having acorns in the clock tower was not normal. She walked over to them and rose her brow. "You collect them?" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:59 pm

"Technically he does" Nathan chuckled and gestured towards Tyler.

"You were that girl that was sorted into Hufflepuff right?" he asked in curiosity. He remembered he had seen her in the welcoming feast. "Between those two Gryffindors... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 pm

"Yeah I am" Theresa said as she looked from the acorns back to Nathan. He was calmer and nicer then Tyler but she was NOT going to forgive them easily for hitting her with an acorn.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 pm

"I thought I had seen you going to the Hufflepuff table" Nathan nodded. He picked up an acorn and looked at her. "Do you have a good aim little Hufflepuff?" he asked amusedly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:13 am

Tyler laughed at the conversation he was hearing. "Now don't be turning her into a bad girl already, she seems like too much of a rule follower" he said.

"I'm Tyler... But you already knew that" he said to Theresa, it was always nice to introduce yourself even if she already knew his name.

Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:54 am

Nathan chuckled. "You never know if a person is capable of breaking rules or not" he pointed out and chucked the acorn lightly at Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:11 pm

"Coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment" Theresa said to Tyler but she still held her hand out to him to shake. "It's almost nice to meet you Tyler" she said.

She turned to Nathan as shee rolled her eyes. "I dont follow rules but I dont get what's so fun about throwing acorns" she said. She thought both these boys were crazy to like something like this.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:39 pm

"It's a lot of fun when you don't hit people" Nathan pointed out. He held out an acorn and a rubber band to her. "Give it a try" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Theresa took the acorn and band thing and stretched it. "So I just aim and hit something with it?" she asked. She had never done this before and she couldn't believe she was even considering doing it now. She must have been going mad herself.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Nathan nodded and chuckled. Violet was not going to be happy if he had corrupted one of her Hufflepuffs yet this girl needed to do something fun. She was a first year after all and she could not go through the year doing nothing but following rules.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:58 pm

"Thanks dude" Tyler said in response to Nathans acorn throwing. "Be careful with my acorns!" he said looking from Nathan to Theresa, he wondered if she'd actually throw it, at least he could blame somebody if another angry student complained about getting hit.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Theresa rolled her eyes as she aimed the acorn. "I can aim it anywhere?" she asked as she thought about aiming it at Tyler. It would be one way to show him how annoying he was for hitting her with an acorn when she was outside.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 pm

"No problem" Nathan said and laughed at the younger boy. He looked at Theresa and could see that she was planning on hitting someone other then something.

"How about something outside" he suggested in Tyler's deference.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 pm

"Fine" Theresa pretended to pout as she walked over to the window. There was many things se could aim at so she desided to aim at a tree. She couldn't hit someone if she aimed at a tree right?

She stretched the band thing and hit the tree with the acorn. "There, I am not a rule follower" she said, turning back to them with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 pm

"If that's what you call breaking the rules then... You're erm..." Tyler paused trying to find the right words. Theresa had obviously broken the rules but she was hardly happy about it, isn't rule breaking meant to be fun? He wondered. "Aww we're going to tell a teacher" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Nathan chuckled when he had heard Tyler. "Or we could tell the Prefect who was in here" he said in a joking manner. it was clear that the Hufflepuff needed to loosen up if she was going to enjoy breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in the Clock Tower
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: