Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Up in the Clock Tower

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

Galleons : 3043

Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:04 pm

"But that would mean we'd have to go find her... And that's boring, by time we do this little Hufflepuff would've ran for it and took all the acorn" Tyler replied. He was already pretty sure the Hufflepuff disliked him so he only had one thing left to do, annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Theresa rolled her eyes at being called the little Hufflepuff. She picked up two acorns and threw them at both boy's head, smiling smugly when she didn't miss.

"Or how about this little Hufflepuff hex you both and throw acorns at everyone outside so she can blame it on you two" she said, liking the idea very much as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Nathan rubbed his head and laughed. "I think she has the idea of rule breaking now" he said to Tyler.
"We could say it was you which would be the truth" he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:14 pm

"Ow" Tyler ran his fingers through his hair where Theresa had hit him. "Pretty hard for a first year" he laughed loudly at her comment. "Hex us? I'd like to see you try, do you even know what a hex is miss first year?" he asked. "We could what?" Tyler looked at Nathan confused.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:21 pm

"If she says it was us throwing acorns then we could simply say it was her which is true" Nathan repeated amusedly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:25 pm

"Ohhhh" replied Tyler as he realized what he'd said. "But honestly, who's gonna believe us over a goody first year?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Nathan frowned at that fact. Theresa was a first and year a Hufflepuff. He couldn't think of anything more goody goody then that. "I can't think of anyone who would" he said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:49 pm

"I know what a hex is" Theresa said as she rolled her eyes. "If I look like a goody goody then that is in my favor" she said as she picked up one of the acorns and skipped to the window.

"By the way, why are you two up here? I mean, besides throwing acorns?" she asked. It was very odd to randomly be in the clock tower so they must have a reason.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:59 pm

"You already have an evil mind Resa" Nathan said in a joking manner. she already had an evil mind so no one could say they corrupted her. Even Violet couldn't.

"I was simply wondering around and that was when I bumped into squirrel boy here" he shrugged. He saw her pick up an acorn and debated whether or not he should duck.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:36 pm

"Thanks, I think" Theresa smiled as she threw the acorn over her shoulder, out the window. She laughed slightly at what Nathan had called Tyler.

She looked at the door. Great... The first older students she properly meets and they most likely get lost as much as her. "Do any of you know the way down to the Great Hall?" she asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:40 pm

"Perhaps I could show you" Nathan smiled. The least he could do for the little Hufflepuff was help her find her way. It was him who hit her with the acorn after all.

"We were just planning to dismantle the clock anyway" he said in a joking manner.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Dismantling... the.... clock.... What were they thinking?

"You actually think you can dismantle a clock this big?" she asked, raising her brow. Then again, these were the same boys that thought throwing acorns were fun.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:56 pm

"Maybe not dismantle yet we can at least change the time" Nathan chuckled. The little Hufflepuff followed rules far too much.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Tyler yawned, he covered his mouth as the two talked, all he heard was clocks, Great Hall, Squirrels and a lot of other stuff he wasn't paying attention too. He clapped his hands together "okay guys, that's great, let's do that" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Nathan realized that Tyler had no idea what they were going to do. "Why don't you start?" he suggested and wondered what the younger boy was actually going to do.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:36 pm

"Me start what?" Tyler asked as he looked at Nathan blankly, he hadn't gotten a word from the previous conversation that was happening before. "Honestly, I don't have a clue what either of you are talking about" he said.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:43 pm

"Dismantling the clock" Nathan replied smugly and pointed up to the clock. "We are waiting" he said. This would show him not to say yes to something without knowing what that particular something was.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"You want me to what?..." Tyler looked up and only now had he realized how complicated this thing was. "Too many spinny, turney, spikey" he mumbled rubbing his head making his hair even more messy than usual. "It hurts my head... Maybe erm, any other time?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:44 pm

"We should get out of here before any more Prefects or angry students show up" Nathan laughed and shook his head.

"I'll help you get down to the Great hall Resa" he added and led the little Hufflepuff to the door.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Drake
Second Year
Tyler Drake

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:49 pm

"You're right, you know, I've never heard anything better from you" Tyler replied as he followed behind Nathan and Theresa. He looked back at the pile of acorns deciding to leave them there "hey I wonder if a bunch of squirrels will find them".
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Nathan rolled his eyes. "And yet I thought of it and not you" he pointed out then looked at the acorns.

"Perhaps, it's not like they are impossible to find" he said. The squirrels could easily get them and who knows, they might stay in the school. "You could actually be responsible for the school being over run by squirrels" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up in the Clock Tower   Up in the Clock Tower - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in the Clock Tower
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: