Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Rules of Muggle Studies

Go down 
+4
Nathan Thomas
Violet Ryan
Stella Riddle
Maxwell Inaga
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxwell Inaga
Head of Ravenclaw/Muggle Studies Professor
Maxwell Inaga

Galleons : 100009

Rules of Muggle Studies Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Right, so, welcome to Muggle Studies. There are a few ground rules that you'll need to follow in order to succeed in my class.

1. Report to class on time with your Muggle Studies textbook.

2. We won't be using magic in this class, so don't use any magic. If you use magic, points will be taken away from your House, no exceptions.

3. Follow directions.

4. You can address me as anything you would like, as long as it's school-appropriate.

5. No one is allowed to leave the class while it's in session unless there's an emergency.

6. Keep foul language to a minimum. I don't expect you to not curse at all, but try your best not to. This is a classroom, so keep it professional.

7. No one uses colors in their posts except me. I will be using this color.

8. Try your best. There's no other rule more important than this one.

If you understand and agree to these rules, reply with this code:

Code:
I, [insert name], understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I understand that I can/will be punished.
Thank you for signing up for my class,

Professor Inaga

Last edited by Maxwell Inaga on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I, Stella Riddle, understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I understand that I can/will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:24 pm

I, Violet Ryan, understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I understand that I can/will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:33 pm

I, Nathan Thomas, understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I understand that I can/will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I, Theresa Hamilton, understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I understand that I can/will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Eden Byrne
Fourth Year
Eden Byrne

Galleons : 3062

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:50 pm

I, Eden Byrne, understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I understand that I can/will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Luca Normandy
Fifth Year
Luca Normandy

Galleons : 4043

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:21 am

I, Luca Normandy, understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I understand that I can/will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Smith
Healer
Brandon Smith

Galleons : 37

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:43 pm

I, Brandon Smith, understand these rules and promise to follow them to the best of my ability. If I do not follow these rules, I understand that I can/will be punished.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Muggle Studies   Rules of Muggle Studies Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of Muggle Studies
Page 1 of 1