Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Now which way was that...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

Now which way was that... Empty
PostSubject: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Theresa walked into the Leaky Cauldron. Well... more like stumbled as she tried to keep her balance. She had been walking around for the last twenty minutes but was pretty sure that this was where she had to go. Now she was wishing she had said yes when her father asked her if she wanted him to come with her but it was too late for that.

She looked around the pub for the first time and rose her brow. She was expecting the entrance to Diagon Alley to be great, not an old pub. She turned around but winced when she knocked right into a table.

"Ow ow ow" she muttered. This was not going well. Sighing, she looked up to try and figure out exactly where she was and where she had to go.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

Galleons : 2075

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 am

Andrew was peacefully eating his lunch, looking out for that Alex and her even dumber dog, when table got jolted and his plate shifted, depositing most of his lunch on his lap. "Bloody hell!" he cursed out, as he hurriedly dusted off most of his lunch of his clothes. Not again! he thought as he looked for the culprit, not having to look too far. "Hey you! Watch where you're going!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:24 am

Theresa looked back to the table she had knocked into and saw a boy around her age. "Oh goodness, I'm sorry" she said. She looked at the food that was on him and inwardly winced. That must have hurt. Great. This day wasn't getting any better. "I'll pay for the food I ruined" she said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 am

"No its alright, I do have money to repay damages" Andrew answered as he brushed himself once more, "Just stay away from me." he added shortly, gathering up his stuff. He wasn't going to spend more time wit her that's for sure, wonder in what other way she would try to kill him?
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:37 am

Theresa rose her brow. The boy was certainly not the most friendly even if she did probably scold him with his own food. Hopefully she wouldnt meet any one else in such a dangerous way. "Okay, bye" she said with a shrug. She didn't mean to hurt the boy but she didn't really care if he was acting so cold about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Stonewell
First Year
Andrew Stonewell

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 am

By the time the girl said something, Andrew was already past hearing, not that he cared, when he had said stay away from me, he had meant it. So even if the girl ever tried, she wouldn't get a response, hopefully though, she would end up in a different house.

Sighing about his ruined clothes, Andrew decided to skip lunch, too hazardous, and instead went out to Diagon Alley, to get his shopping done.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 am

Alex had just finished eating her lunch, after a thoroughly wasted morning, and couldn't wait to get her shopping out of the way. Getting up, she noticed a slight commotion near the entrance, wondering who all were involved, she rolled her eyes seeing Walters go out. What shocked her though, was that the other person was Theresa.

"Hey Resa, I see you met the bane of my existence!" she said, going up to her.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:01 am

"Hey Alex" Theresa smiled. She never saw her the first time she looked around but was glad she was. Bane of her existence? she must have meant that boy. "I guess so" she shrugged. She was alot more interested in it since Alex called him that. She might have been a smidge or maybe a lot dramatic sometimes but she had never heard her call someone that before.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 am

"Yeah....all Snitch did was trip the guy in the morning, and he insulted both of us, indirectly called me a dog, and then later called me........." Alex paused as she swallowed, disgust evident in her voice as she spat the word out, "PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nerve of him! I mean, nobody has ever called me that! HOW DARE HE!" She accompanied the last words with a bang on the table, but smirked as she said the next words.

"Of course, I crashed his chair down for that....but still!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 am

"Princess? you? that has got to be the oddest thing I have ever heard" Theresa said. She couldn't imagine anyone calling her that. "I feel sorry for you and Snitch so nice one with the chair" she said. She was beginning to think this boy was even more of a snob after the events Alex was telling her about.

"I kind of knocked his food on him but I guess I shouldn't be sorry now" she said with a shrug. One thing stuck in her mind through her friend's explanation though was the fact she managed to get in an argument. She could just see her and snitch fighting with people even before Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:22 am

"It was, after that he didn't call me princess! His logic being, that princess's were pretty, and I was not! I mean, puh-lease!" Alex agreed, as Snitch too nodded.

"Oh don't be sorry! In fact, the only thing me and Snitch are sorry about, is that Snitch didn't knock him harder! Maybe then some sense would get knocked into the guy! Didn't you argue wit him?" Though Alex doubted it, Resa was much more level headed than her, by comparison of course, to normal people, they both were crazy.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:30 am

Theresa wondered what would have happened if Snitch had knocked him over harder. With that and the fact Alex made him fall off his chair, she was sure she had won whatever was going on between her and the boy.

"Hardly. I'm not one for arguing and he said to stay away from him and that's good enough for me" she smiled. She suddenly realised that they were standing right by the entrance to the pub and were probably standing in people's way. "Maybe we should sit down" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:35 am

"He told that to me too, but that isn't going to stop me from getting the last word in, is it?" Alex asked in a matter of fact tone, shrugging as she said it.

"Yeah fine!" Alex answered, just before someone banged into her. "Hey watch where you're going!' she said to the retreating back of the person, who had hurriedly said a Sorry as he had passed.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:43 am

Theresa took a seat at an empty nearby table and waited for Alex. "You wouldn't get knocked into if you moved it" she said as she leaned back in the chair. "So apparently I have missed a lot while I was gone, anything else?" she asked. She had already missed her getting a new dog and a new enemy while she was away. She hated to think what else she had missed since a lot could happen in three weeks.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 2:59 am

"Why do you always have to be so right?" Alex asked, dropping down on a seat on the table Resa was sitting on. "Well, obviously, now I am witch! And I have met a Puff, but she insists that me and........" Alex paused as she looked around for a suitable word, "THAT guy are meant to be together!"

"I missed you, you know!" Alex added, getting a feeling that Resa was feeling a little left out. "SO how was your summer?"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 am

Theresa smiled as she listened to her. "Havent you figured it out yet? I'm the smart one and your the clumsy one" she joked with pride. She was so not going to mention the fact she had practically stumbled everywhere on her way here of course. What Alex didn't know wouldn't hurt her. She was strangely happy that she missed her because she felt the same.

Her smile turned into a grin when she heard the question. "Well, the team my father works in had rescued a whole bunch of baby dragons and towards the end of the three weeks they were loosing their little fangs and I got this" she said excitedly. She looked through the bag she had with her and took out a small varnished dragon tooth that was attached to a string she could wear around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:12 am

"Yeah! And all those bruises you have right now, and the fact you dropped Mr. Worship the Ground I walk on's food on him? Oh you're sooooooo smart!" Alex teased as she ticked all that she had said of her fingers.

Alex rolled her eyes at her friend's enthusiasm, now don't get her wrong, she didn't hate dragons but she didn't live on them like Resa did too. "System Overload! But I am sure you had fun!" Alex answered, going back to computer talk, her favorite topic.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:19 am

Theresa shrugged and put the dragon tooth around her neck. Alex's reaction to it seemed about right but she loved dragons too much to be bothered by it. "Okay. Okay. I didn't say I was totally smart but I did say I was smarter then you" she said. There was no way she was going to let her get the best insult in the conversation.

"It was a lot more fun then getting scratched all summer" she said and pointed to the cat scratches on her arm. "Although the rest of your summer sounds pretty cool. Very dramatic" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:26 am

'Yeah, which is why I get better grades, without studying!" Alex answered rolling her eyes, Resa should have known that Alex never lets anyone but herself get the last word in.

"Don't remind me! Stupid Snitch!" she muttered, nudging the slobbering puppy, who was trying his luck on Resa now. "When is anything related to me, NOT dramatic?"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 am

Theresa searched her brain for a better insult then that but instead settled for a accusation. "Cheaters dont need to study" she grinned. Yup! that was the perfect come back for all she cared. She would just LIKE to see her top that.

"I dont know of any times. Your a dramatic girl I guess" she shrugged and patted Snitch.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:46 am

"I don't cheat! I like to call it teamwork, and that too, you know I do it sometimes, or Jessica blabbers to the teachers. And I think what you mean is, smart people don't need to study!" Alex answered, letting an amused smirk appear on her face.

"Yeah! Can't stay without the drama!" she agreed, dragging the stay out.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 am

Well she did it. Theresa didnt think she could but she did. "Fine you win" she said, admiting defeat bitterly."I cant come up with a better insult" she almost sulked. She had a good reason to too. She thought she was right there with the best come back.

"I guess without the drama then your life would be boring but imagine all the time you would have to relax" she grinned. There was never any time to truly relax when around Alex. It was just impossible. Not that she didnt love that fact of course.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 am

"I know! I know! I am the best!" Alex said, standing up and bowing, as she waved to an imaginary audience. Sitting down, she lightly tapped Resa's hand, "You can't be better than me, but look, more important fact is you tried!" sh added, in light teasing voice.

"There will be a lot of time to relax you know, when we turn fifty or something! But until then! Full speed ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:10 am

Theresa rolled her eyes as she watched her. "Your so modest" she laughed. She may have won this round but there was no way she was going to win next time too. When ever next time would be anyway.

"So your still going to try and creep people out when your like fourty-nine?" she asked. A fourty-nine year old Alex doing crazy things and being stared at actually sounded possible.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 am

"If I have it, why not flaunt it?" Alex asked, leaning the chair back on its two legs. Theresa never was one to just sit down after a defeat, Alex would have to be extra careful the next time.

"Maybe? But if you are around....... definitely!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... Empty

Back to top Go down

Now which way was that...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: