Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Now which way was that...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

Now which way was that... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:43 pm

"Aaaaaaaand a lot less funner! I mean after all, everything I do is super awesome fun, mainly because I do it!" Alex bounced back, her voice smug as was her grin. "Yes it is, though we have been caught a lot of times, and mainly rescued by my awesome talking, and..................your innocent face!

"Yes, it would be, I would like to go in Slytherin now, just to see how many of them I murder before I get re-sorted or expelled!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Theresa pretended to cough. "Smug! big head!" she said between coughs. She looked back at Alex and rose her brow.

"Your talking usually gets us in more trouble and I do not have an innocent face" she said. She touched her cheek like in some way, it proved her face wasn't innocent.

"My guess is about half of them" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Alex shot her friend a large fake smile as shed coughed, she heard what Resa had to say, of course, her hearing was pretty sensitive. "My talking always gets us out of trouble, first because I am such an awesome actress, and second, because it makes them believe that we didn't really want to do it!" She answered in an outraged and a disbelieving voice, her hand automatically going up to her chest and her face twisting into one of disbelief and horror. She held that pose for a minute, before going back to her normal posture.

"Yeah well anymore and off I go to.....whatever that prison was!" she answered, back to her normal voice and tone, as she pulled Snitch back from the young girl of five he was slobbering up to.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 pm

"Unless your talking to Mrs. Hurley" Theresa pointed out. Whenever Alex talked, the women seemed to just get more angry.

"Askaban I think" she said. She knew the prison had a strange name. That was really the only reason she remembered it. "And I will be innocent in Hufflepuff, laughing at you" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 pm

"Yeah, that's true, but then she also likes you more than me, so there's no accounting for her taste!" Alex teased lightly, remembering her last encounter with the lady. She had an unhealthy obsession with her lawn, as Alex recalled.

"Yeah it was that, I think." Alex paused, thinking a bit then nodding, "It was." she confirmed.

"You? And innocent? That's like me," Alex paused as she pointed to her self, continuing in disgust, "In a dress! They just don't go!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:42 pm

"Hey! the women has great taste. what can I say" Theresa grinned as she shrugged. She was creeped out though by the womens 'darling' cats. More like evil demons really.

"Great. I was right" she said, pleased with herself.

"As insulted as I should be, I actually agree" she said honestly. It would be funny if Alex wore a dress though. Even if she would get dirt or leaves on it within the hour.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:02 pm

"Resa, I would really feel withdrawal symptoms if you insulted yourself! I mean, you think that you and her 'cats' are great taste?" Alex asked in mock sympathy, nodding her head in an understanding manner.

"Yes you were and you're right about you not being innocent too. Wait, I am right about you not being innocent!
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Theresa rolled her eyes. "We are better then you and snitch apparently" she said.

She chose not to coment on Alex being right. She would never and she meant NEVER admit to her being right. It was just impossible and she would probably never live it down either.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:14 pm

"Yes and some people like chocolate coated cayenne peppers," Alex answered as she shrugged, she knew she was right and that was enough for now, just basking in the glory of being right, Alex again pulled Snitch back from the five year old, trying to smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Theresa frowned. "Ew, that would taste gross" she said before shaking her head.

"Does Snitch ever take a break or is he always this hyper?" she asked. She had been watching the puppy and it seemed to always be trying to do something.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:37 pm

"My point exactly." Alex returned with a smirk, her chair now leaning back again.

"Snitch? He's like me! Do I ever take a break from lazing around?" Alex asked, remembering all those times when she had to be woken up with the combined power of water, Snitch and her mother.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Violet walks into the Leaky Cauldron to get something to drink and relax. She and her golden retreiver, Sunny, had walked all over the place. Violet was thirsty, so she knew that Sunny was too. She purchased a pumpkin juice and a water, and went to sit down and enjoy them.
Bam. Something blonde and heavy hit Violet and knocked her to the ground. She felt something lick her face, and she reconized what it was. Snitch Alexs dog. "Ow," Violet said, getting up and brushing herself off. "Wheres Alex then, Snitch?" Violet asks the dog.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:43 pm

"SNITCH! I know you want to take revenge from me for taking you away from that five year old, but you don't go around randomly knocking people down to do it!" Alex scolded as she picked up Snitch again from the ground, ignoring the pouty looks he was given. That dog gave competition to almost Alex as a drama queen. "Hey Violet, come join us!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 pm

"Hi Alex." Violet said, following her to her friend.
"So, Snitch is very hyper?" Violet asks. "Ive seen him knock quite a few people around, but he seems sweet." Violet said, looking at the two dogs introduce themselves to each other.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm

"When he is not trying to throw me into extra trouble! And make me more enemies than I possibly could myself! Yeah, he is very sweet!" Alex said with slight sarcasm, squeezing Snitch a little as she set him down. "So who's this?" She asked as she patted the dog Violet had got with her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Violet laughed. "Of course Snitch can make more enemies than you, and this is Sunny." Violet said to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Theresa was about to say something when she heard someone being knocked over. She realised it must have been Snitch when she heard Alex.

"Ouch. That must have hurt" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Violet heard Resa. "Hi Resa! And yes, it did. Quite badly." Violet replied casually, turning towards her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 pm

"He learns all this craft from me, but his eyes and cute puppy exterior make it easier for him to be evil." Alex answered in a matter of fact tone.

"Hiya there Sunny! How are you?" she asked as she played around with Sunny. "Does anybody else feel as hungry as I do?" But then, Alex was always hungry.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:01 pm

"Hi Violet!" Theresa called back with a little wave. "Cute dog" she smiled. She heard Alex's description of Snitch and laughed a little.

"He must get out of trouble a lot more then you Alex" she joked. When she heard the mention of food, she nodded and stood up. "Starving" she said dramatically and walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 pm

"He does, one look and mum turns to jelly! Tells me its my influence as an owner!" Alex shook her head in disbelief, giving Snitch the evil eye, who, thinking that Alex playing with Snitch was competition, slobbered up to her.

"I'll go get something!" She said as she tried to step out of Snitch's way, when that didn't work, she bent down and gave him a small hug, hoping nobody noticed that.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Theresa looked at the dog. "He must be smart" she said. She smiled but desided not to mention anything when Alex hugged her dog. She knew she probably got irritated by Snitch a lot.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:56 pm

"So how are you Resa? Have you finished buying all your suppiles?" Violet asked, trying to make a conversation. "I finished mine weeks ago. If I didnt, Id be buying things the day before we leave!" It was true. Thats what Violet did last year, and still managed to forget things.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:06 pm

"I have brought some books but I still have a few things I need to get" Theresa said. She was never good at shopping. She would start and then end up doing something else and forgetting all about it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:10 pm

"Oh. If you need help finding the shops, just find me!" Violet said, trying to be helpful. She cringed when she remembered coming to buy her things, and she got so lost she threw a fit and demanded help from a older hogwarts student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now which way was that...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: