Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Now which way was that...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

Now which way was that... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Theresa smiled and nodded. Violet was probably going to regret offering help since when ever she went somewhere, she got lost a lot. "Thanks, I will" she said.

She noticed her cringe. "Are you okay?" she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:16 pm

"Fine. I was just thinking of my first time shopping." Violet laughed. "I told my father that I could shop alone, and I got so lost and so fustrated that I threw a fit, in this very place, and demanded a older girl at Hogwarts to help me or Id hex her when I found a good spell." Violet finished her story. "At least I can laugh about it now." Violet said, her mind miles away from this conversation. She smiled, a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Theresa grinned. "That must have been fun for the girl" she laughed. She had also told her father that she would do her shopping on her own. She guessed she was lucky that she saw Alex the moment she came here. Well, Alex found her while she was busy knocking into things.

"Did the girl show you around?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:32 pm

"Yes, she did." Violet laughed. "She happened to be a hufflepuff. Shes in seventh year, so this is her last. Ill miss her. Shes just like my sister." Violey remininced sadly.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Theresa frowned. "That will probably be a big change next year then" she said. She would have hated it if someone she was close to left and she couldnt see her for months.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:09 pm

"It will be." Violet agreed. "But Ill get over it. Its not like we wont see each other! We are neighbors." Violet said.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Theresa nodded as she listened. "So you can still see eachother over the holidays" she said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

"Yeah." Violet said, smiling. "Wheres Alex?" She asked curiously. It was strangely quiet, and Violet didnt like it.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Theresa looked around. "Not sure. It's too quiet without her shouting or running after Snitch" she said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:21 pm

"I agree. This worries me." With Alex, its always loud and (normally) an interesting conversation. "Didnt she say she was getting food? She should be back by now...." Violet said, absentmindedly, still looking around for Alex or Snitch. Sunny whined a little, probably looking for Snitch.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 pm

"Yeah she did" Theresa said as she looked up through the crowd of people. "One way to know where she is for sure" she grinned and stood up on her chair. "Hey Alex!" she shouted, ignoring the looks she was getting.

She sat back down and shrugged. "Guess she cant hear me" she said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:31 pm

"It was worth a try." Violet said, sadly. "So, whats your favorite subject?" Violet asked lightly, trying not to think about Alex. Violet knew that she will turn up.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:36 pm

"She might be trying to find Snitch" she said worriedly, hoping he wasn't causing trouble.

"Care of magical creatures but I dont think I can take that in first year" Theresa said, grinning. She didnt even need a second to think about it. Any lesson where she could see and care for creatures, especially magical ones was great to her.

"Do you have a favourite lesson?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:41 pm

"Well, not Care Of Magical Creatures." Violet admitted. "That has to be my worst subject." She said, laughing. "I like transfuguration myself." Violet said.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 pm

"You hate care of magical creatures?" Theresa asked in shock before she could stop herself. She quickly sat back.

"Transfiguration sounds like a fun subject" she said as she thought of changing things into something else.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

"I dont hate it. Im just not good at it. I enjoy the subject alot though." Violet blushed as she said that.
"It really is." Violet said cheerfully. "I think you would enjoy it." Violet said, matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 pm

"Dont you turn animals into other things?" Theresa asked.She hadnt really heard much about that subject.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

"Well, Ive vanished a kitten, and turned a tortiose into a teapot, if thats what you mean." Violet shrugged. She was the top of the class in transfiguration. Violet loved it.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Theresa's eyes widened a little. She couldnt wait to learn magic like that."That will probably be my second favourite lesson" she said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Violet saw Theresas eyes widen at the thought if transfiguration. "Thats great!" Violet said, enthusiactic. "Do you like quiddich? Whats your favorite team in the leauge? I like the Chudley Cannons, but they arnt very good. I also like Ireland."
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 pm

"I like Puddlemere United" Theresa said. "All the teams are good but I am a fan of them" she said, thinking to the games she watched with her father.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 pm

"Thats cool. I think I have a cousin that played on Puddlemere United, but Im not sure." Violet shrugged, drining her pumpkin juice.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Alex was every picture of a messy, annoyed girl. Her hair stuck out in almost every direction, her eyes were narrowed and she seemed to be fuming. Even her clothes were covered in a light layer of dust. Sitting down she set the food on the table, and warned. "Not one word." As she took a bite of her sandwhich, maybe eating would help her put this behind her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Violet opened and closed her mouth many times. wanting to say something. But, she thought it was safer to listen to Alex, and shot a puzzled look at Theresa, hoping she knew what happened.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 am

Theresa's lip twitch when she saw Alex. She wondered what could have happened but it SO must have been Snitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now which way was that...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: