Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Now which way was that...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

Galleons : 2020

Now which way was that... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 am

Theresa smiled as she secretly planned an evil come back . There was no way Alex was going to keep the title 'best insulter' for long. She then got an image in her head which caused her to laugh loudly.

"Just think of the trouble that would be caused fif we went to the same home when we are old" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 am

Alex was deciding on what to buy next, when Resa started laughing, she wondered what it was, but in the end decided she didn't want to know. She in fact got a new record, of keeping her curiosity low, for more than a minute. It took her two to finally break, "Why are you laughing"

"Well if we did, then we will drive everyone around cra-azy"'
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 am

"That's for sure" Theresa grinned. "I would love to borrow one of those wheel chairs and have a race" she said and actually got excited about it. It didn't matter that they had computer chair races back when they were in school all thr time. She soon composed herself and straightened up.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 am

"Or we could just charm these chairs so they have wheels!" Alex suggested, as she grinned, her mind going back to the computer chair races they had back home. "I can't wait to learn magic!" she burst out loudly, causing people around to turn and stare. Ignoring them, Alex stood up as she asked, "Hey, do you want to get something? I think I'll go for a pumpkin juice!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 am

Theresa grinned as she thought of having a magical chair race. "That has got to be the first charm we need to learn!" she said. She was determind to have a magical chair race at least before hey finish Hogwarts. "Same here" she smiled, still glancing around a little at the people around them.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 am

"We'll just bully the teacher who teaches it into teaching us that! By the way, do you know who teaches us Charms?" Alex answered as she stood up.

"And is that yes for the magic learning, or yes for the pumpkin juice, or for both?" she asked as she paused, her face darkening up in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:53 am

Theresa wondered how they were going to get a teacher to show them the charm but shook it off. "I'm not sure who any teachers are" she said. She felt kind of dumb now, even if she would know soon enough.

"Yes to pumpking juice and a mega yes to learning magic" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:56 am

"Hmmmmm.......I met the Headmistress in the morning, she seemed nice enough, and she told me not get onto the bad side of......." Alex frowned as she tried to remember the m=name, "Some Malfoy! Other than that, I have no idea."

"Good answer," she added as she smiled, going up to the main bar to get the order.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 am

Theresa had a milion thoughts as to why Alex could have met the Headmistress and each seemed worse then the last. "Alright. What did you do to meet her? knock into her? set a shop on fire? wondered into a wrong shop?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 am

"You're very close! Try again!" Alex suggested as she put down both the glasses. "Although I should consider the setting a shop on fire............maybe I should try Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes for that? All those crackers will look awesome!" Alex added, a slight glint in her eyes as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 am

Theresa could just see Alex setting fire to the shop just to see the fireworks go off. "Remind me never to go shopping with you" she said as she shook her head. If she was close then what could it have been. "You got lost?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 am

"Aw! But you'll miss me!" Alex answered, taking a sip out of her pumpkin juice, grinning. The thought of setting fire to that shop would never get out from her head now, she would just have to do it!

"Yes, I got lost, so technically, I went into the wrong street! Guess where?"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 pm

"Dont worry. I'll come visit you in either St Mungos or prison if you even try to set fire to that shop" Theresa laughed. She hoped Alex wouldn't do it but she wasn't known for being sensible. That was for sure.

She tried to think of the street she was talking about but came up blank. "Where?" she asked. She hated guessing so went straight to asking.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 am

"Of course you will! You'll be admitted slash thrown in, with me!" Alex answered in a sure voice, knowing that she would always manage to get Resa into weird situations. In fact, most of the time, it was Alex with a super dumb idea that she forced Resa into.

"Aw! You're no fun!" Alex added, pouting a little at her friend's refusal to answer. "Knockturn Alley."
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am

"I should make sure they send me to a ward or cell far away from yours since you might blow something up" Theresa shot back with a laugh. It was only a matter of time before Alex did something like that but whether it would be on purpose or not, she wasn't sure.

She frowned a little when she finally told her the street. Wasn't that the creepy, dark place?

"How did you end up there?" she asked. Her smile came back though when she thought of how Alex could get lost.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 am

"And then escape from the broken down walls, leaving you to suffer!" Alex said excitedly, in an evil voice, though they both knew it was a lie, a convincing one, but Alex would never leave behind anyone. Its not her nature, until you make her mad, at which point she would through you back down.

"You know me! It was a few turns there, a few turns here, and the next thing I know, I am staring at severed heads and drunken passed out people." She answered, her arms spread open in a what to do pose.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 am

Theresa pretended to think for a moment before nodding to herself. "Strike that. On second thought, I'll make sure we share a cell" she said. She quickly glanced around. With all this talk about breaking out of prison, someone might actually think that they were going to do a crime.

"I heard that it's very easy to get lost in Hogwarts" she said. She could just see them getting lost the moment they left the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:12 am

"That's better!" Alex said, in a mock patronizing tone, as she crossed her arms on the table, dropping her head on the support thus formed. Noticing Resa glance around, she raised an eyebrow and said knowingly, "There are real criminals here probably Resa, I doubt anybody is going to think we are committing a crime." It was a guess, but Alex was sure this was what Resa was thinking.

"Well get ready Hogwarts, because it is going to be tested by the person who can get lost on a one way!"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:20 am

Theresa rolled her eyes as she looked back to her. There probably was law breaking witches or Wizards in this pub but she would never admit to Alex being right.

"Yeah, yeah but I dont want people thinking I scheme to break laws or rules until I am at Hogwarts which is when they can find out themselves" she grinned.

"Oh the fun in getting lost huh?" she asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 am

Alex saw the eye roll and mentally smirked, she was right. "Yeah well the goody two shoes image isn't going to last, so might as well enjoy it while it does!" Alex agreed, dropping her chair with a thud, back on its four legs.

"Agree, I mean, there is no better way to figure out a place then to get lost, you are much more observant." Alex answered, ignoring the sarcasm and focusing on the question.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:41 am

"Exactly since it will probably last up to the point of our first ten minutes at school" Theresa said almost proudly. It would probably last longer if she was away from Alex. Ever since they first met, she had been able to rope her into helping her with every crazy idea she had.

"Maybe. Try saying that to the teachers when your about twenty minutes late to every lesson" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 am

"Ten minutes for you, seconds for me! I would trip the teacher the moment I see them!" Alex said in a sorrowful voice, she couldn't get why she couldn't at least BEHAVE as a good child. It is infinitely easier to break rules if people consider you the good one, she thought, mournfully gazing into her almost empty glass.

"I hope I can at least make it to the first classes of the morning! I wish you would be in my House Resa, at least someone would wake me up then!" She added, sighing as she dropped her chin on the table.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 am

"Or wonder into the teachers compartment without thinking" Theresa added. She looked at her and frowned when she noticed the sudden change in her attitude. "You okay?" she asked.

She nodded along with her. "It would be fun if we were in the same house but you know I am hoping for Hufflepuff" she said.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 pm

"That could also happen! Another possibility added to the already uncountable ones!" Alex added with a sigh. Noticing Resa's concern, she smiled slightly, "Oh you know! Just the usual thought that if I was a better actress, it would be easier for me to not only get out of trouble, but also to prevent getting caught. It would be soooooooooooo much easier!"

Straightening up, she added, "And I for Gryffindor, you know we could always end up together in Ravenclaw.....No wait, thats not possible, or maybe Slytherin?"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Hamilton
First Year
Theresa Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:16 pm

"It would be easier but probably impossible" Theresa said. "That's half the fun though, trying anything to avoid getting caught" she grinned. They might have got caught a lot more times then not but it was still fun. At least she thought so.

She rose a brow when Alex mentioned that they might get in Ravenclaw. She had more chances of keeping a dragon in her house then of them getting into that house.

"I doubt Ravenclaw but getting into Slytherin might be interesting" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now which way was that...   Now which way was that... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now which way was that...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: