Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) Empty
PostSubject: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Stella walked into Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, a bored expression on her face. As amazing as the shop looked, she had no clue why she was here. She didn't have any love for practical jokes. In fact, she found them extremely immature. She didn't like too loud of sounds, unless she was causing them. Stella wanted to go back to the Leaky Cauldron or maybe a park, but she was bored and this place was entertaining.

As she walked in, she noticed a familiar mane of blonde curls. Stella wondered if she should go over and apologize. Stella was not the apologizing type. Hell, she didn't even try to have many friends. Being friends with Andrew and Alex was just fate. If Violet was mad at her, what should she care. But, Stella didn't want to turn out like her grandfather, so she walked over and stood in front of Violet.

"Hey, Violet right?" Stella didn't wait for her to respond. "I want to a-a-apologize for doing whatever you're mad at me for." Stella stuttered out, cringing as she apologized for one of the first times in her life.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Violet was looking at the merchandice in Weaslys Wizard Wheezes with no interest. She hated loud noises, but loved colorful things. So, either way, Violet lost. She heard a familiar voice calling her name. "Yes, Im Violet. Hello Stella." Violet said in a bored voice.

Stella was stammering out some sort of an apology. Stella thinks Im mad at her? Woah. Weird. Violet never gets mad at someone. Well, she does,but she gets over it quickly. Violet doesnt like to hold grudges unless she needs too. Lifes easier like that.

"Thanks for the apology Stella, but really I wasnt mad. I had alot on my mind, and Andrew and I are not really that close. He just angered me at that moment." Violet tried to explain cheerfully, but her heart wasnt into it.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like no one really likes Andrew." Stella felt oddly empathetic for the boy. His personality just took getting used to. Stella liked him quite a bit actually. He seemed like someone she could be friends with. "Well, I still feel bad for you walking off like that." Stella said to the girl, staring at the girl with her odd green eyes.

"You're a fifth year, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

"I like Andrew, up to a point. And really, you shouldnt. I just needed to calm down." Violet admitted. "Yes, I am a fifth year. How did you know?" Violet asked, her eyebrows knitting together. She never mentioned her age in the minute that she held a decent conversation with Stella without walking away.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Stella nodded in acknowledgement. "Are you calm now?" Stella wondered, a smirk on her face. She wanted to get to know the girl better. Apparently, she was trying to convince Alex and Andrew that they were perfect for one another. Stella would like to see who Violet thought she was perfect for.

"Oh, I just assumed. I have a knack for figuring how old people are." Stella didn't say that she had a knack for reading people. The less the girl knew about her and her past, the better.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:25 pm

"I am, actually." Violet said cooly. Violet wondered why Stella was smirking, but her mind quickly changed to Stellas comment. "A knack for figuring out peoples ages?" Violet repeated, amused. "Did Andrew tell you, or 'your knack' did?" Violet asked mockingly, waiting to hear the girls reply.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

"Well, that's relieving." Stella replied smoothly, her voice like silk. Her voice was bordering on her tone when she spoke Parseltongue. Stella loved speaking to snakes and it was so easy for her. Stella wished she could speak Parseltongue all the time. Though, no one but snakes would understand her.

"I figured it out myself, actually." Stella said with a another smirk. "Andrew only told me about how you thought Alex and him were good together and how you were a Hufflepuff." Stella said, leaning against a shelf, looking every bit like an Heir of Slytherin should.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:39 pm

"Did he now?" Violet murmered, absentmindedly. She wasnt really paying attention to the conversation at all, because she didnt like now Stella kept smirking at her. "Mind telling me why you keep smirking at me?" Violet snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow at the Hufflepuff when she snapped at her. "Temper, temper." Stella warned. Stella enjoyed playing with peoples' emotions. "I keep smirking because I want to. There's no reason why I'm smirking out you. Some people smile all the time, I smirk." Stella said with a glower.

Feeling anger boil over in her, Stella's face turned into a blank mask. Who cared if this girl was older than her? Stella could do things no other eleven year old could. She was almost an Animagus. She could talk to snakes. She was Voldemort's granddaughter. "Care to explain why you dislike me so much?" Stella wondered, her eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 pm

"You think that I dislike you?" Violet asked, shocked. "I think that you dislike me." Violet, eyebrows raised, admitted. "I have no problems with you. You seem interesting, Id like to get to know you better." Violet didnt care how lame that sounded, it was true. Stella fasinated her, and she didnt know why.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:17 pm

"I don't dislike you. I find that you don't like me due to the fact that I'm so Slytherin." Stella said with a laugh. If only Violet knew how much Stella meant that. Stella was so Slytherin that she was the heir. Oh the irony.

"Then ask any question. I can trust you. Go ahead, shoot."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:05 pm

The way Stella laughed when she said she was 'so slytherin' confused Violet.

"Any question?" Violet said, smirking. "Then, why did you laugh like that when you said you were 'so slytherin'?" Violet asked. She was curious to find out why she laughed at that, like it ws an inside joke. Violet was ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow. The girl was smart and very perceptive. Stella had to give her credit to where credit was deserved. "Well, I just found this out today, but it seems that I'm not Stella Chester. But, instead I'm Stella Riddle." Stella replied smoothly. "So, in other words, I'm the granddaughter of Lord Voldemort and Salazar Slytherin is my ancestor."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm

"Really? That must have been an interesting morning for you." Violet answered, calm and casual. "And honestly? It doesnt matter what your last name is. I dont judge people by their last name. Or judge anything about anyone, for that matter." Violet added, thinking about it.

"So, what are you going to do when you get to Hogwarts?" Violet asked, eyebrows knitted together, curious.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Stella was happily surprised when Violet said she wouldn't judge her. But, Stella shouldn't have been surprised. Hufflepuff was known for being a very loyal household. "Very interesting. It's quite a shock when you realize that you have the same DNA as the evilest man on the planet." Stella said calmly.

"I think I'm going to try and open the Chamber of Secrets again. I know that's very dangerous and I could be thrown in Azkaban, but I am the Heir. I think I deserve to see what's down there. And besides, I will be in control."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 pm

"Why open the chamber?" Violet asked, curious. "Isnt that, oh, I dont know.... dangerous?! Would you go alone?" Violet reconsidered her question. "No. I dont think I can know this and let you go alone. Ill come." Violet said, bravely. "Ill risk going to Azkaban with you."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Stella laughed. "Why not? I mean, if I managed to even go there, then that confirms me being the heir of Slytherin. I might be able to find so much about my history and I will belong somewhere. The Chamber of Secrets was built by my ancestor. I belong there." Stella shrugged nonchalantly. "No, it's not dangerous. Well, not for me at least. Anything that is down there won't hurt me." Hearing Violet offer herself, Stella raised an eyebrow. "Like you said, it's going to be dangerous. I will be more than safe, you however are at risk."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Violet considered her words. "Ive been living my life scared." Violet began, thinking of how to word it. "I want to get out and do something... Risky for once." Violet ended.
"So, as I am going with you down to the Chamber, how do you plan on getting there in the first place?" Violet asked, wanting to make sure that Stella knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Stella looked at the older girl with a wary expression. "I just hope you understand what might happen. If you go down there, you could die. I don't know how it reacts to someone who isn't a Slytherin. Like an actual Slytherin." Stella didn't want Violet to get hurt. Stella didn't want to be responsible if something bad happen to her.

"I was thinking of sneaking out at night and speaking Parseltongue around the school. Something will react to me, I'm sure of it." Stella thought for a second. "Plus, I know where the entrance might be. Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Violet heard what Stella was saying, and when Stella mentioned that Violet could get hurt, Stella sounded almost,almost, worried about Violet.

"Stella, if I dont go then Ill worry if your going to get hurt. If I go, then Ill know your safe. If something happens to me, Ill live." Violet braved a smile, and she didnt add a cruical detail.... "Hopefully I live." Violet thought, and did her best to relax and be confident that Stella knew what she was doing, and will protect Violet from God knows whats down there.

"Well, where do you think the entry is?" Violet asked her. "I know Hogwarts like the back of my hand, so I can take you there." Violet offered.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Stella nodded solemnly. It seemed like Violet had made up her mind. Stella doubted there was anything to stop her from going. "I'll try my best to protect you. I don't know if I can, but I think I'll be able to control it." Stella was still hesitant about even letting Violet go down there. Stella knew for a fact that she could keep herself out of trouble. She didn't know about Violet.

"Well, I know it's in Hogwarts. Close to the Slytherin common room. But, I'm thinking about finding my dad, so he might be able to help." Stella didn't know if it was the best of ideas to go looking for her father. But she felt a need to. She was greedy and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 pm

"Yes, I think everyone knows its in Hogwarts." Violet said, rolling her eyes for a dramatic effect.

"Find your father?" Violet asked blankly. "Do you think thats safe?"Violet asked, in a hushed tone. "Your real father?" Stella was adopted, like herself.

As if she read Stellas mind, she said "And yes, I can keep myself out of trouble. What dont you get about me living life scared?" Violet replied, sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Stella shrugged. "I doubt it. He is Voldemort's son. But, I have to know him. I have to know where I cam from, if I'm anything like him. He won't hurt me. I'm his daughter." Stella said with a smirk. "I need to know him."

"I just am wary. Sorry, I don't know what's down there." Stella replied.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:06 pm

'Thats true. You do have a right to meet him, even just once." Violet sighed. She never knew her father, but she has met her mother once. She was a beautiful witch, its just she had some personal issues she never went into detail with.

"Its okay to be wary," Violet started to say, "But my minds made up. Unless you know its one hundred precent safe for you to go alone down there, Im going down with you."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Stella looked down at her hands thoughtfully. "What's it like? Leaving with the people who gave birth to do?" Stella wondered. Surely, Violet wasn't adopted. Being adopted wasn't very common. So, Stella hoped she wouldnt insult her by being so forward.

"I am not hundred percent sure I will be safe. But, I am hundred percent sure that I will be safer than you." Stella replied honestly. "But, if you want to go, I will take you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next