Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 pm

"I wouldnt know..." Violet said sadly. "Im adopted." But, she didnt mind. She got used to the pain, and had to realize that she didnt do anything wrong to be put up for adoption.

"Im still going." Violet told her, in a matter of fact tone. "As long as I dont get lost, I think Ill be alright." Violet thought about going to the Chamber, and she didnt feel as afraid as she thought she was. This was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Stella gasped. "Oh, wow, I didn't know. Well, at least we can bond over that." Stella offered, a small smile on her face. "What happened? Why and when were you adopted?" Stella hoped that Violet told her. Stella loved knowing about people. Like she said before, she was greedy.

"I don't think we'll get lost." Stella promised with a laugh. "And if we do, I will probably figure out a way to get out." Stella stated, smirking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:32 pm

"Well, I guess my mother couldnt take care of me. She was a beautiful witch, but she has issues. My ather had passed away before I turned one, and she just wasnt the name after that." Violet smiled a sad smile. "Ive only seen her once after that, and she writes me occasionally." Violet remembered something. "They both smelled like vanilla, I think thats why I love that smell so much." Violet felt tears coming, but they didnt escape.

"Okay, your leading this adventure." Violet joked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Stella, much to her own shock, set a comforting hand over the older girl's. Stella stared at the girl sympathetically while she talked. "I am sorry." And she meant it. Stella knew what it felt like to be given up. To live in an orphanage without a mother to care for you or a father to be your rock. "I was born in an orphanage. No one knew my parents' name. I think my parents oblivated them. I was adopted when I was seven. I know how you feel." Stella explained. Stella laughed when Violet said they smelled like vanilla. "I smell like vanilla and lemonade and campfire smoke. At least, that's what I'm told."

"I know. I am the one that has to open it."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Violet smiled at Stellas apology. "Dont worry about it." Violet smiled, a sad one, but a smile.

"That awful. Do you know what happened to your parents? Why they obliviated the orphanage people?" Violet was curious to know.

"Im told I smell like vanilla and flowers." Violet wrinkled her nose. "Flowers are too sweet smelling for my taste, but I love vanilla."

"If your the one to open it, then Im not stopping you." Violet said, worried for Stella but confident that she will do well.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow at Violet. "No one even knows Voldemort had a son. Little less anyone knows he has a granddaughter. I supposed they wanted to keep being a Riddle a secret, even if it was an Muggle Orphanage. I can only imagine how dangerous it would be to have another Riddle walking around." Stella shrugged, not really caring that her parents kept their names a secret. Stella now knew she was a Riddle and that was all that mattered.

"Flowers are alright. It all depends on the type of flower though." Stella replied with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 pm

"That true.... I supose." Violet contemplated. "Your right, I was personally shocked that Voldemort had a child. If people find out..." Violet sighed. She didnt want to imagine what would happen to Stella.

"The only flower I prefer are daisys. And thats because they dont have a smell." Violet laughed.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:05 am

"They will find out. I'm sending a letter to the Headmistress to let her know. I think she deserves to know that her grandfather's worst enemy is my grandfather. I will deal with whatever comes my way. I can handle it. I doubt they'll do anything besides make sure I am normal. Which I am." Stella said with a grin.

Stella laughed. "I prefer poppies. My adoptive mother decorated my room with poppies. It's amazing." Stella said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 am

Violet grinned along with Stella. "That will be a shock for her." Violet laughed as she imagined the look on the headmistresses face. Not to be rude, but to see that Stella was normal. Even though she is the heir of slytherin.

"Poppies are pretty, Im allergic to them though." Violet said. "So, I try and steer clear from them." Violet grinned and recalled how she had to go to St Mungos to get the swelling off of her face when she smelled one of them.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 am

Stella laughed. "Oh, she might have a heart attack. I'm sure I'll be introduced in front of the whole school and so on. I am prepared for the slaughter of questions and stares." Stella stated. She loved it when attention was on her. She liked being different. And being the Heir of Slytherin was different for sure.

"That's sad. I'll be sure not to have them around you." Stella promised.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 am

Violet laughed with Stella. "Thatll be great. Just be preprared for those things to happen." Violet added seriously.

"Thats comforting." Violet said, laughing. She didnt feel like going back to Mt Mungos anytime soon. Once was enough for Violet.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 am

Stella nodded. "I know. I am prepared for it all. I'm not sensitive or fragile. I don't get my feelings hurt very easily. In fact, I think I will be amused by them gossiping about me. The one thing I love about gossip is that you learn things about yourself that you never even knew." Stella let out a laugh. She was looking forward to this year for sure now.

Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:44 am

Violet laughed. "That's my favorite part of gossip too." Not that a lot of people gossiped about Violet, she was too sweet.

"your going to survive Hogwarts and enjoy it." Violet said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

Stella leaned against the shelf once again and sighed. "Though, my family is going to ruin any chances at me having a boyfriend." Stella said with a mock pout. "No one is going to want to date the granddaughter of a mass murderer." Stella smirked coldly.

"Of course I'll survive! I can do this!" Stella mock pep talked herself. It was fun being around Violet. She was like an older sister.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 am

"Aw, dont say that. Im sure youll find someone." Violet said this ass if she knew. She didnt, but Stella was pretty enough for a boy to fall for her.

"Well, keep that as your mantra, and youll do fine." Violet said encouraginly, with a smile. Stella was easy to talk to, and she reminded Violet of a sister she never had.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow. "Alright, whatever you say Big Sissy." Stella thought that that was a very fitting nickname for the older Hufflepuff.

"So, have you found any boys lately?" Stella wondered with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Violet laughed when Stella called her 'Big Sissy.' Violet didnt know that Stella thought that about her. "I would call you 'Little Sissy', but thats an understatement." Stella was too mature for an eleven year old girl.

Violet blushed, a give away that, yes, she had. "Well..." Violet stalled. "Its difficult." Violet hadnt told anyone about David, but Violet felt like she and David were just friends, that could be more eventually. They hadnt spoken in a while since one chat in the Leaky Cauldron.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Stella smiled proudly. "That's good to know I'm not like everything else. Even though I could probably guess that due to my last name." Stella joked. "I'm still gonna call you Big Sissy. I don't really like nicknames, so that will be good." Stella cringed at the time that those evil cousins of hers chanted 'Stells' around her over and over again. It was Hellish.

"How can it be difficult? Does he like you back?" Stella wondered. She would help Violet if she needed her too.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Violet laughed. "That could be a part of it." Violet agreed, still chuckling.

"Well, I think he likes me back... We just havent spoken in a while." Violet answered honestly. She cringed when she realized what that ment.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Stella scowled. "He should like you back. I mean, you're pretty and nice and a kickbutt Hufflepuff. What house is he in? If he's in Slytherin I can hurt him." Stella offered with smirk. She would like to hurt someone. Test out her dueling skills.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 pm

"Thanks Stella." It ws nice that Stella thought of her that way, but Viole tnever thought of herself as 'pretty'. "A ravenclaw. A fifth year." Violet laughed at Stellas dueling offer. "That would be fun to watch. Ill let you know when I need your dueling skills." Violet promised to Stella. Violet really ment it too.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Stella waved her nonchalantly. "I only speak the truth." Stella said. "Fifth year Ravenclaw huh? I can take him." Stella promised. She was very confident in her dueling skills. "Thanks for giving me permission to hurt me." Stella said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm

"Your welcome." Vilet smiled. "And honestly? I dont think I like him as much as I did." As an after thought, she also added, "And I have no doubt that you can take him." Violet said earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow at Violet. "Anyone else you like? I mean, I know Nathan is young for you, but he's cute. Have a crush on him?" Stella wondered with a grin. "I'm glad you have faith in my dueling skills. Now I just have to practice. Preferably on him."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:37 pm

"I hope not. Like you said, he is young..." Violet ended her train of thought. Damn. If he was older, than yes, she would tell Stella her crush on him. But, he is young. But it doesnt matter to you. A small voice in Violets head said. She sighed, faustrated.

"I give you my permission to practice your deuling on him." Violet laughed, she couldnt wait to see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next