Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Stella shrugged. "So what if he is younger. He's cute and nice." Stella wanted her Big Sissy to be happy. And she liked Nathan. Who knows what could happen in the Chamber of Secrets? Stella thought with a smirk. Stella planned on going into the Chamber sooner than later. She was glad she had people to help her.

"And, you know I will be practicing." Stella smugly replied.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:49 pm

"Yeah..." Violet said, shrugging. He is. "But if you like him, then I want you to be happy more..." Violet said, trailing off her sentence.

"I have no doubt in my mind." Violet replied.

Violets face was blank, but her mind wasnt. Her thoughts were shifting to fast for Violet to even know what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Stella scoffed. "I don't like him Violet. He's cute, but I don't know him all too well. I think it would be easy to like him, but I'm eleven and he's thirteen. Besides, he probably likes you. It's not a big deal." Stella said with a smirk. She wasn't focusing on guys right now. She had worse things to think about.

"I can't wait for the school year to start." Stella said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Violet absentmindedly tugged on a peice of her hair, a habit she does when shes thinking about something. Violet wasnt quite sure that Nathan liked her, but if he did, great.

"I cant either." Violet said, almost right after Stella said it.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Stella sighed and cocked her head to the side. "I hope that people are going to hate me." Stella laughed. "I know that's odd to say, but that way, I can prove them wrong and maybe duel some other people. I'm going to be a total angel." Stella said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:30 pm

"That is odd to say. But it will give you good practice on your spells!" Violet said, cheerfully.

"Im sure you will." Violet replied, just as sarcastic as Stella had been. "The darling of every teacher."
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Stella smirked. "That is the best part about it!" Stella said, referring to the practice.

"I might even get a trophy." Stella joked along with Vi.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 pm

"Im sure you will, Stella." Violet ment it. There was a dueling club, but everyone in it was a horrible dueler. Violer was decent.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Stella sighed. "Is there a dueling club or anything? I hope there is. I will rock at it." Stella said with a laugh. "Are you any good at dueling?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:31 pm

"Last year there was a dueling club. Since there is a new headmistress, I dont know her plans if she wants to continue it or not." Violet then added, "Im decent. So dont get any ideas." Violet told Stella.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Stella sighed. "I hope she continues it. That would be amazing. I'm sure Sirena will continue it. It sounds like something she would do." Stella said with a dreamy expression. A dueling club sounded amazing. "I won't be dueling you, don't worry. I am thinking about maybe dueling Andrew or Alex." Stella didn't want to hurt them, but it would be fun to duel them.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:39 pm

"Thatll be fun to watch." Violet was talking about Andrew and Alex dueling. One of them will end up killing the other, Violet was sure of it.

"I hope she continues it too. It was fun last year." Violet agreed with Stella.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Stella cringed. "If Alex and Andrew duel, one of them will kill the other. It think it's safer if I duel them. But, knowing them, they will duel each other." Stella laughed at that thought. She didn't understand why they hated each other so much. But it was interesting that was for sure.

Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:46 pm

"Im sure they will find a way to get back at each other... By dueling." Violet didnt like the thought of it, but it was true.

Violet knew why they hated each other, but personally, in Violets opinion, it was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 pm

Stella raised an eyebrow. "They will get more than even." Stella replied with a laugh. "I swear, I don't know who I would cheer on." Stella admitted.

Stella sighed and closed hey eyes peacefully. "I think that I need either a Gryffindor or a Slytherin boyfriend." Stella decided with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 pm

"I would just sit there, with my hands over my eyes. I couldnt pick a side." Violet agreed, but the covering her eyes part was herself being honest.

"Oh, really now?" Violet smirked. "I think I have the perfect Gryffindor for you then!" Violet said, turning into her bubbly self.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Stella burst out laugh at that. "That would be funny to see. Alex and Andrew battling it out and you sitting down, covering your eyes. That would be very comical." Stella said with another laugh. Maybe Stella would sit down with her, just to laugh.

Raising an eyebrow, Stella looked at the girl warily. "I don't like that smirk." Stella warned, her eyes narrowing as the girl said she had the perfect Gryffindor for her. "Oh really know? Care to explain who?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm

"Oh, hilarious." Violet agreed, sarcasicially. "Im not joking when I say it, you know." Violet added seriously.

"You should! Well, how many other Gryffindors do you know in your year, that are male?" Violet asked her, sarcastic. "Andrew, of course. Silly!" Violet rolled her eyes. Violet thought she would have gotton the hint when she said he was a Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Stella smirked. "If the places were reversed, you would be amused too." Stella said. "You're not huh? Well, then I will need my camera." Stella said with a laugh.

When Violet said who she thought would be good for Stella, Stella's mouth dropped. "You've got to be kidding. There is no way that Andrew and I would ever--" Stella closed her eyes before she looked back up at Violet. "You must be insane."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 pm

"Id like to see how riducilus Id be." Violet laughed at the thought.

"Im not insane, you think that Nathan and I should be together." Violet said, matter of factly.

Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 pm

"Yes, Sissy, you are insane. Really insane. Andrew and I barely even know each other. Our conversation was probably annoyed him. Just no Violet. You and Nathan like each other and it's really obvious. Andrew and I barely even know each other." Stella said defensively.

Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 pm

"Dont get defensive." Violet said in a harsher tone. She realaxed, ane then said, "Well, I ment more in the future. When you get to know each other, so then you can make your desision on him." Violet concluded, lost in thoght.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Stella smiled as an apology at her friend. "Alright, I trust your judgement. If you think that we can, Merlin-forbid, date or something then I guess I trust you. Just don't mention it to him. At least while I'm around. I'd rather not have to deal with the embarrassment of that." Stella didn't really care if she told him. If Violet told him in front of her, she would laugh. But, whatever, let Violet believe what she wants.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:53 pm

"Is better to trust me with these things." Violet said, brightning. "Oh, I wont say anything." Violet smiled slyly.

"I feel like your not telling me something." Violet told Stella after a stretch of silence, confused.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Stella sighed. "If you tell anyone this I will deny it and get the worst revenge possible." Stella took a deep breathe. "I think he's cute and I like how different he is from other guys. While I might not have a crush on him, he initial attraction is there." Stella cringed. "Merlin, I can't believe I just told you that. I think I will go die of embarrassment now."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next