Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Violet smiled at Stella. "You think Id say something?" Mocking shock. "You evidently dont know me that well." Violet said, smugly.

"Oh, alright, if me not saying anything means that much to you, I wont say anything." Violet promised.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

Galleons : 2217

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Stella gave her a confused look. "Obviously, I'm used to the Slytheirn mind set where everyone is for themselves." Stella replied. "Thanks god I'm friends with a Hufflepuff who is loyal."

"Thanks Sis." Stella said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

"Even if I waasnt a Hufflepuff, I wouldnt say anything." Violet smiled at Stella. "You must know some brutal Slytherins then." She added, shocked. But Violet laughed anyway.

"Anytime." Violet smiled when Stella called her 'sis.' Violet didnt say it back, because it seemed that Stella was far to mature for any nick names. But Violet felt the same way Stella felt about her.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Stella smiled. "No, you are just a Hufflepuff. You wouldn't be in any other house." Stella said. She was a Hufflepuff 100% and Stella was very happy. "Yep. Only one though." And with that Stella pointed to herself before smirking.

Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:18 pm

"Thats what I like to think." Violet agreed, then remembered what the sorting hat said in her sorting. "The sorting hat thought Id do good in Gryffindor, and even considered Slytherin." Violet rolled her eyes. "Me? In Slytherin? Thats like me doing amazing in Care of Magical Creatures." Violet laughed.

"You wont know only one Slytherin soon." Violet reminded her, and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Stella laughed at that. "I can imagine you being in Slytherin. But you are much better suited for Hufflepuff. I think that they might consider Gryffindor for me, but evidently, I'm much too Slytherin." Stella laughed at her poor joke. "I am awful at a lot of school subjects. I will not get good grades. I know that."

"Good point."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

"Ill help you with your grades." Violt laughed. "I dont want you to scare the other kids with the little knowledge you posess for classes." Violet joked with Stella.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Stella smiled thankfully. "That's brilliant. Thanks." Stella said. "No, I'll be scaring other kids with my last name instead." Stella joked back.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:14 pm

"That could be a way to blackmail people to get them to help you do your homework." Violet laughed at the thought of that happening. "But no problem. Im just no good at potions, but I think we established that." Violet smiled at Stella.
Back to top Go down
Stella Riddle
First Year
Stella Riddle

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Stella nodded with another smirk. "I can only imagine all the ways I can blackmail and scare people into doing things I want them to do." Stella could imagine speaking parseltongue to an unsuspecting first year and scaring them half to death. Ah, who knew all the things she could now that she was the Heir of Slytherin. "I'm no good either. I think I am going to flunk out of that class."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:09 pm

"I can too." Violet agreed, solemly.

"Then Im right behind you." Violet laughed, but then realized she probably needed to pass that class to be a Healer.

"Im changing the subject. I just dont know to what." She added lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)   What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the Merlin Am I Doing Here? (Violet and Stella only)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4