Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Brain-freeze Pageant!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Nathan stopped instantly upon hearing Alex's words. He didn't care about losing right now. The only thing that mattered was that he could stop. He sat down and rubbed the side of his temple. "Nice one" he said when he finally opened his eyes.

He looked over to Violet and smiled. "Hi Violet" he said in greeting. He then looked to the little girl. "Who's that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

Galleons : 2183

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:45 pm

"Don't talk it hurts!" Alex whispered back, closing her eyes and feeling the sun bring some feeling back. Oh! How her brain hurt, but it was worth, now only thing left, to go and gloat over Derrek's face. After the last time that he beat her, she had finally gotten her confidence back.

"Yeah what he said." Alex added, finally going back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:49 pm

"Hi Nathan." Violet greeted him. "This is my pain. Just kidding. This is my little sister, Annabelle." Violet looked at Annabelle, and didnt try and clean up her face. Annabelle was smiling, eating her ice cream with no luck. Most of it was on her face, only a little got to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 pm

"Dude, what is it wit you both in the same space that you ignore everyone else?" Alex asked, pouting a little. "What I get no hello?"

She was definitely getting back to normal. She hated being ignored, that was the real reason she hated Stonewell, he ignored her. ANd she's not asking him to drape over her, yuck, far from that, but at least treat her like a human being!
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 pm

"Sorry Alex! I thought you said not to talk, so I didnt." Violet shrugged. "Here, let me start over. Hi Alex! Hi Nathan." Nodding to each one as she said there name. "Is that better?" Violet asked Alex, feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 pm

'Yes!' Alex said, sort of distracted as she mulled over how many brain cells she would kill if she went back to get the ice cream immediately after that brain freeze. Straightening, up she suddenly realized something.

"Vio, you've never had a brain freeze before?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Nathan agreed with Alex about the pain as he leaned back to get some relief from the pain in his head and throat.

"She sure is a messy eater, reminds me of my sister" he said weakly as he attempted to look over at Violet.

He looked back to Alex and just listened to them as he recuperated.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

"You have a sister?" Alex asked, remembering her own brother. She still had to get that brat a birthday gift. Oops! Maybe she would try and get it a little later. Anyway she was clueless on what to buy, what after her parents forbid her to get video games. Its bonding! She had told her parents, telling them how both the siblings loved the games. No effect.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Violet frowned, trying to think if she had or not. "I dont think I have. Ever." Violet finally told Alex.

"Messy doesnt even cover it, Nathan." Violet rolled her eyes. "She never lets me wipe off her face, so she just leaves whatever it was she was eating to stick onto her, and then she lets me." Violet sighed, and looked at Annabelle. Annebelle was oblivious, in her own world. She saw Annabelle scowl at Snitch, and continued to eat her ice cream.

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Alex was in shock, she could not speak for one full minute. "You are deprived Vio." She said in a shocked, slightly sympathetic voice, shaking her head.

"WHy is Annabelle glaring at Snitch. No offence, I don't like that look." According to Alex, only she had the right to glare at or bully Snitch around, everyone else, was out of line.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Violet laughed."Maybe I am." Violet agreed.

Violet thought about all the reasons why Annabelle could be glaring at Snitch for. "I think she just wants attention from him." Violet shrugged. "She does that to me all the time when she feels left out."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:09 pm

"Attention.................." Alex thought, "Well that could be fixed!"

Alex bent down to Snitch's ears and whispered something to him. Watching as he first gave a skeptical look, before bounding over to Annabelle, and fawning over her. "Say the opposite, works like a charm!"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 pm

"It's a painful experience" Nathan said when he could finally talk. He looked at Alex and nodded. "Yup, a little sister" he said and sat up straight.

He heard Violet and then looked at Annabelle. "Okay, extremely messy" he said and watched her glaring at the dog before something Alex said worked like a trick.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Violet sighed. "I wouldnt even bring her, but my mother insisted its good for her to get out of the house. Shes already showing that shes a witch, and shes been breaking things all day." Cups, plates, a chair, you name it. "My mother just didnt want to leave her alone in the house." Violet concluded her train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 pm

"She doesn't look capable of breaking things" Nathan said as he looked at the innocent albeit messy girl. Then again, the most innocent things could be a handful.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 pm

"I have a brother." Alex said off-handedly, her mind going back to the memories of her brother and her parents. She would really miss them at Hogwarts, but she could always see them in the holidays and it was a fair compensation.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:23 pm

"I wish she wasnt." Violet replied lightly. "Im just glad shes finally calmed down, Ive been on a wild goose chase with her all day!" Violet wasnt exagerating, though she wished she was. "Lets just say Im not taking her back to Diagon Alley until shes eleven." Violet promised.

"How old is your brother?" Violet turned to Alex, curious.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm

"You mean like me and Snitch?" Alex asked, "If so, I totally relate!" Mentally counting the times that Snitch had tied to murder her wit excessive exercising. "He is seven, though his birthday is next month."
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:27 pm

"Just like you and Snitch." Violet promised Alex. "Though, Annabelle doesnt knock people down or spill their food." She joked.

"Thats cool. Is he going to Hogwarts?" Violet was curious to know.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:33 pm

'Well then, that just means she is harder to find. Trust me!" Alex added in, her voice full of caution.

"I do not know. Maybe.............but most probably not." She replied, though her mother had told her to once stop levitating the plate, but she wasn't doing it. She could feel when she tried magic, but..........
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:37 pm

"She is hard to find. Especially when she runs off in a crowd." Violet agreed solemly.

"Aw, that must suck for him then." Violet told her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:40 pm

'Yeah, being short and all." Alex agreed. Even Snitch was hard to find, but he inevitably knocked someone over, or she heard scream that led her to him. The he wasn't so hard to find.

"I don't know how he feels. We don't talk about feelings, we talk about NFS, and POP, and general FPSRPG's!"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Nathan listened to Alex and Violet and was glad Bridget didn't get up to much trouble. He was confused by the last thing Alex had said.
"What's that?" he asked. He wasnt going to try and repeat what she said even if he could.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Black
First Year
Alexandria Black

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 pm

"Need For Speed, Prince Of Persia, and general First Person Shooting Role Playing Games." Alex repeated, this time using the full form of the words. "They are video games." She added, to be on the safer side.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Violet looked at Alex, puzzled. "I guess I still have no idea what your talking about." Violet laughed.

"How old is your sister?" Violet turned to Nathan, curious. Maybe then Annabelle has someone to play wish, so Violet didnt need to worry about her causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brain-freeze Pageant!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: