Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Brain-freeze Pageant!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Violet rolled her eyes. "Im kidding. I dont have a nick name for you." She sat back in her chair, not realizing she was leaning forward in the first place.

"Alright, a subject change would be nice." She winked at Nathan, enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:09 am

"I would love to but I've got to go Wild Flower" Nathan said reluctantly. "I need to purchase a few books before the shops are closed since my old copies have disappeared" he said and stood up. That was what he told his parents anyway. He wasn't about to tell everyone that he had melted his spell books with a ruined hex he had been practicing.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:47 am

"I think your lying to me about how your books have gone." Violet laughed. "But alright."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 pm

"Now why would I lie" Nathan joked. For many reasons of course yet he wasn't too bothered by them. "See you later Wild Flower" he grinned and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Violet rolled her eyes. "Bye, Womanizer." Violet smirked.

She sighed, seeing Nathans figure walk out the door. She picked up Annabelle, still asleep, and her mothers shopping. "Bye, Alex." Violet smiled at the girl, and walked out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brain-freeze Pageant!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: