Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Brain-freeze Pageant!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Nathan nodded in understanding. He had been confused by what Alex meant yet it was clear now.

"Bridget is six" he said when he had heard Violet.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm

"Perfect. Maybe if they met, Annebelle wouldnt be such a pain." Violet joked with Nathan.

Violet looked down to see Annabelle sleeping under the table. Violet sighed, and just left her there.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:08 pm

"We could try it" Nathan chuckled and nodded. "How about I bring Bridget with me to Diagon next time and we can meet up?" he asked her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 pm

"That sounds perfect." Violet grinned back at him. "Just tell me when."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:15 pm

"Tomorrow sound good?" Nathan asked her. Bridget would perhaps like to meet someone her age anyway.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 pm

"Sounds perfect." Violet said lightly. She dropped the subject.

"I was looking at the class list, and I signed up for everything. What about you?" Violet changed the subject to something a little more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:24 pm

"Same here" Nathan nodded. He ws going to enjoy the classes whether they were difficult or not.

"Only lesson I am not looking forward to is Medicinal Magic" he said. It wasn't that he was going to hate it but unlike the creativity that was needed for the other lessons, thisone would need concentration.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 pm

"I want to be a Healer, Im rather looking forward to that class." Violet shrugged. "But everyones entitled to their own opinion, I wont judge you this time." Violet teased, trying to lighten the coversation.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:15 pm

"I don't think the class is needed for an Auror so I don't know why I signed up for it in the first place" Nathan said. "Perfect lesson for a future Healer like yourself though" he added.
"So you would usually judge me on that, Wild Flower?" he joked. She said she wouldn't talk if he called her Mother hen yet she said nothing about that name.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 pm

"It will be a good skill to learn." Violet pointed out, she smirked. "Of course."

"I might have." Violet joked, but being honest. She didnt say anything when he called her Wild Flower.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:21 pm

"Good point" Nathan said. There would be a time that he would need that particular skill and if not, it would always be useful.
"I best be careful of what lessons I talk about around you then" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Violet laughed. "Perhaps you should."

Violet sat back in her chair, and absentmidedly said. "Im giving you a nick name." With a mischevous glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 pm

"Especially when you might take away house points for talking badly about a lesson" Nathan joked. He wasn't sure if Prefects could even do that but he certainly wasn't going to try and figure it out.
He looked at Violet and chuckled. "What nickname would that be Wild Flower?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Violet rolled her eyes. "Thats exactly what I was planning on doing, and you ruined the surprise." She said, sarcastic.

"I havent decided yet, but when I do Ill let you know." Violet frowned. She couldnt think of a good one for Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 pm

"Some Prefects could do that so I wouldn't put it past you to take away my house points at school for that reason" Nathan teased. He listened to her with amusement and wondered as to what she could think of.
"I'll be waiting to hear your creativity" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:40 pm

"Im not that kind of Prefect then." She rolled her eyes.

"Well, I could call you 'Souless Bastard,' But thats to mean." Violet mock cooed. "Im still thinking."
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

"Good to hear" Nathan grinned. He didn't really think she would be like that with her badge yet it was fun to joke about it. He heard her nickname before she said it was to mean and rose a brow in question before laughing.
"Now Violet, you don't really think of me like that do you?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm

"Because you called me Mother Hen, yes." Violet laughed. "Dont worry, Im going to find you a perfect nick name." Violet smirked at the idea of getting back at Nathan for calling her Mother Hen.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm

"I am tempted to break my promise of calling you that then" Nathan laughed. He found it amusing that such a simple name had bugged her so much.
"I am actually worried about that now" he joked as he wondered of which nickname Violet could choose for him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm

"Id rather you call me Wild Flower," Violet shuddered, but continued, "Than Mother Hen."

"You should be." She mocked glared at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 pm

"Wild Flower it is then" Nathan laughed and held his hands up in defeat. "Nothing too bad" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Violet thought about how Nathan always teased her, or jokingly winked... That gave Violet the perfect nick name. "Im calling you 'Womanizer.'" Violet smirked, leaning closer to Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Nathan laughed. "Womanizer?" he asked and smirked back amusedly."How could you think of me like that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:18 pm

"I have my reasons." Violet smiled. "Its it a perfect nick name?" She asked him as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 pm

"It is very amusing" Nathan smirked. He wondered how she thought he was a womanizer yet he let it drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brain-freeze Pageant!   Brain-freeze Pageant! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brain-freeze Pageant!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Elite :: Archives-
Jump to: