Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Violet walked into the ice cream shop, looking for Nathan. He wasnt in the shop yet, so she ordered a coffee ice cream and sat down, pulled her blonde curls into a pony tail, and pulled out a book to read to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:54 pm

Nathan made his way into the ice cream parlour and observed his surroundings. He smiled when he saw Violet at a table with a book.
He got a vanilla ice cream then walked over to her.
"Hi" he smiled after sitting opposite her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Violet looked up from her book. "Hi." Violet smiled when she saw Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 pm

"You weren't kidding when you said you were fast" Nathan said and took ate his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:18 pm

"I dont joke about that kind of thing." Violet said, smiling. "Im glad you think I am though." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:25 pm

"I might take that back" Nathan joked as he ate his ice cream.
"I still want that race though" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:28 pm

"Your not going to take it back when I beat you." Violet said cheerfully.
"I still want to race too."

"So, how are you?" Violet asked lightly, trying to make a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Nathan laughed and was tempted to do so.
"Apart from hanging around with an annoying girl, good" he joked. He didnt really think Violet was annoying yet it was still fun to tease her.
"What about yourself?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Violet mocked pouted, and then responded to Nathans question. "Oh, you know. Just hanging out with a pigheaded guy." Violet joked, but rolled her eyes to pretend to be upset.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:42 pm

"Pigheaded?" Nathan laughed. He grinned when she pretended to look upset.
"I would say sorry but you called me that" he said smugly
"I suppose a goody goody like you would have all your shopping done?" he asked while he ate.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm

"Yes." Violet teased.

"Im annoying?" Violet asked, shocked. "Hmmm... Nope, Im not taking it back now." Violet smiled, but was still upset by the fact that Nathan thought that Violet was annoying.

"A goody goody? That hurts." Violet said, mockingly. "And yes, this goody goody is done shopping. If I didnt get it done, I wouldnt do it at all." Violet replied smugly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:36 am

Nathan let out a chuckle. "Only a little annoying" he joked yet he didn't mean it. He found her more fun if anything.
"Thought so" he said and nodded whilst he ate more of his ice cream. "I will have to make sure I do the same next year" he said in thought. Every time he had to collect his Hogwarts things, it was never easy since he didn't get it all at once.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:55 am

"Oh, a little annoying?" Violet asked, amused. "Do you mind telling me how?" She beamed at him, knowing (or rather, hoping) Nathan was kidding.

"Its easier getting my shopping done early, and not last minute. Im easily distracted." Violet rolled her eyes, but she was serious, and she continued. "Last year, I forgot all about my shopping, so I did all of it the day before we left. I still managed to forget things." Violet shrugged. It was quite a laugh when she looked back on it.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 am

Nathan searched his mind for things that he could say yet he couldn't think of anything he could say was annoying. "Okay, maybe your not" he said and held his hands up in defeat.
"It must have been fun to run in and out of all the shops desperately before they close" he said amusedly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 am

"Thats what I thought." Violet said, amused, seeing Nathans hands go up in defeat.

"Oh, it was a blast." Violet continuted, sarcastic. "I guess I was just lucky that the shops were kept open!" She took out the sarcasm in her tone. Violet laughed at how she remembered how the shopkeepers looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 am

Nathan chuckled and leaned back in the chair while he shook his head.
"It would have been a tragedy if no shops were open" he said while he rolled his eyes, smiling.
He was still surprised he had not seen Violet around before. He was going to make sure he got out of the green house more this year because of this fact.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 am

"It would have." Violet agreed. "You wouldnt have seen me at Hogwarts if I did the same thing this year." She teased.

"Not that you will, of course, Ill be in the library or the green houses." Violet added as an after thought, playing with her ice cream instead of eating it. "Or prefect duties." She added in, under her breath. She was happy she was a prefect, but that means alot more responcibility on her part.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:59 am

"Shopping early is a good thing then but I'll never do it" Nathan said. He always saved a couple of things until the end of the holiday.
"If you will spend most of your time in the library then perhaps I should join you" he said and winked in a joking manner. He would have to make sure he does. Smiling, he ate more of his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 am

Violet ws glad he didnt hear her say something about prefect duties.

"Perhaps you should." Violet said in a joking matter, smiling back. She ment it thought.

"Look, theres something i need to tell you, and I dont know how you will handle it..." Violet blushed, nervous. She said this all into her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:08 am

Nathan chuckled and nodded. He looked at her and was curious as to what would make her so nervous.
"What is it?" he asked and ate another spoonful of his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 am

"Well...." Violet couldnt get the words out. Dont make a fool of yourself! Just say it! "Ahh... Im a prefect." She choked on her words. She looked down, not wanting to see his face. She peeked at him through her hair though, which hung like curtains around her face, cheeks burning.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 am

Nathan smiled. So goody goody Violet was a prefect."That's great but it's a lot of hard work isn't it?" he asked while he thought. He had heard that there were meetings and such that took up a lot of time.
"Your still sure on breaking that certain rule now your a prefect?" he joed and quickly scanned the area around them. It was safe.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:18 am

"Dont you dare think Im a goody goody." Violet scoffed. "I wouldnt know if its alot of work." Violet rolled her eyes. "I dont know. I still want too, but...." Violet didnt need to finish her sentence, Nathan could figure out what she would say next. She bit her bottom lip and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 am

"It's a good thing" Nathan laughed.He was a little saddened by the fact he wouldn't be able to see her as much as he hoped.
"It will be good and if anyone says anything about you being a prefect, I'll set them straight" he grinned.
He nodded. "You cant do something like that while being a prefect" he said. "Stella will understand" he said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:32 am

"Ill make time for you." Violet felt Nathans sadness, so she promised him. She was upset by it too.

"Im glad someone will. But I think I can handle most of them." Violet laughed at how Nathan cared so much about her, she didnt understand why.

"I cant, cant I?" Violet asked, amused. "That just makes me want to do it more." Violet really did want to do this. She didnt care about the cost of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next