Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 am

"I now you can but I'll still help" Nathan smiled. He liked Violet and would hate to see anyone teasing her or anything simply because she was a prefect.
"Although, it might be dangerous having a prefect around me" he joked. His mind always wondered which more often then not got him in trouble or causing trouble. That point was only proven by his unwelcome meeting with those Owls.
"Look out, rogue Prefect on the loose" he laughed as he thought of her still breaking that rule.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:54 am

Violet just smiled. It was sweet of Nathan to want to help her out.

" Well, maybe thats a perfect wat to keep you out of trouble." Violet jokingly scolded.

"Is that what Ill be known to you as after this is all over and done with?" Violet asked. She laughed, knowing deep down that thats better then mother hen.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 pm

"Doubt you will be able to keep me out of trouble" Nathan laughed.
He put on a thoughtful expression and nodded as he grinned. "Yup, you will be my little rogue prefect" he joked, crossing his arms with a look of pure smugness.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Violet raised her eyebrows, "Watch me." Violet replied, confiden and casual.

"Thats better then mother hen. Id rather you call me that." Violet scrunched her nose at the thought of Nathan calling her Mother Hen. That was beyond horrible.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:13 pm

"Good luck with that" Nathan said. It would be interesting to see how long she could last with that anyway.
"Aw Violet, I was proud of my observations when it came to that name and you don't like it?" he said and pretended to look sad. Although, he did find it amusing to call her the rogue prefect from now on.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 pm

"I dont need luck." Violet teased, happy to see wherer this conversation was going.

"Well, Im not too happy with your observations right now." Violet saw Nathan pretend to be sad, so she rolled her eyes and mock pouted at him. "Im not kidding when I say I wont talk again if you call me that horrible nick name, you know." Violet smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 pm

"Sure you don't" Nathan said, waving it off like he didn't believe it for a second.
"I'm a lot harder to keep track of then you think" he said proudly. Which he was, he just didn't know how good Violet was at being a prefect yet.
"Kick me when I'm down" he joked. He was curious as to how she would never talk to him again though. He chuckled when she mentioned the name.
"What nick name was that again?" he asked, pretending he had forgotten. He grinned at the idea that she might actually say it.

Last edited by Nathan Thomas on Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Violet raised her eyebrows. "Oh? You dont belive me?" Violet asked, pretending to be shocked. "And I think I can keep track of you just fine." She added, smiling slyly.

"Like I said, I wont talk to you if you said it. And if thats nesessary, I will kick you." Violet said with a little laugh. She would be interested as to what Nathan would do this time if she didnt talk again.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 pm

"Sounds like a challenge from the Rogue Prefect" Nathan said. It was very amusing talking to Violet. "Actually, I may have to call you the Violent Rogue Prefect or Violent Violet for short after that little comment" he laughed.
"Just remember that Prefects cant be mean to younger students" he pointed out and clucked his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:50 pm

"Oh, it is." Violet said, laughing. "And i dont consider myself violent, but what do I know?" Violet added as an after thought.

"This prefect wont be mean to younger students if they behave." Violet said, in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:00 pm

"I will have to be extra careful around you then" Nathan said. It was going to be hard to do so though since Violet had been at the school longer thus knowing her way around more.
"I'll just behave when I'm around you" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:06 pm

"That sounds better." Violet teased.

"Good, because Im allowed to take points away from your house. I wont be stingy either." Violet laughed when she said it.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:10 pm

"Then wont you have to take points off your own house if you do the unthinkable and become the rogue Prefect?" Nathan pointed out.
"Or at least take points off others in your house so I do hope there are a lot of trouble making Hufflepuffs" he said even though he highly doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Violet thought about Nathan said. "Thats an exeption." Violet said, confidently.

"If I need to take points off of my own house," Violet rolled her eyes. She didnt think that was nessesary. "Then I guess I will." Violet shrugged. Shes already was fustrated enough with the whole prefect thing.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 pm

"Sure it is" Nathan chuckled and ate the last of his ice cream before it melted into a cream puddle.
"All the more for Gryffindor to win the house cup" he said. Especially since not many prefects would take points off their own house for that very reason.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Violet looked at Nathan, beamused in spite of herself. "Are you implying somrhing about me?" She pretended to look upset by this.

Violet wrinkled her nose. "I hate all the tention there is in the houses to win a house cup. Pople squabble over it like its life or death." Violet continued, casually.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:29 pm

"Nothing at all sweet Violet" Nathan said sarcastically, smiling. He thought about what she said and had to admit that the competition did get out of hand at times.
"Well it is the cup!" he joked, adding a lot more drama to it then was needed.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 pm

"My point exactly." Violet replied. "Its a cup, its not like you get to keep it or anything." Violet rolled her eyes. "Okay, Im changing the subject." Violet added.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Nathan laughed and nodded. "Alright, what is not related to that cup then?" he asked and sat back while he waited for her to think.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Violet frowned. "I dont know... Alot of things I guess." Violet thought about something to talk about. "Why dont you find something to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Nathan thought and remembered something that had been bugging him all summer. "What do you think about how young the new Headmistress is?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:04 pm

The headmistress, a subject that had been bugging her since the letter came to her in the beginning on summer break. "At first, I didnt like the thought of a headmistress so young." Violet paused, thought of how to say her thoughts in a sentence. "Ive talked to her personally a couple times, and she cares about us students quite a lot." Violet ended her train of thought.

"What do you think?" Turning the attention from her, she asked Nathan the same question he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

"I haven't seen her myself but I think it's going to be hard for someone so young to run the school without something going wrong" Nathan said honestly. "Though I feel a lot better about it now I heard that" he said, referring to the fact she cares about students.
"I thought everyone had gone crazy when I first found out yet since she is young, she might be easier to understand" he continued.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:13 pm

"Thats what I told Alex when I frist met her, thats what I thought was going to happen." Violet frowned a little. "But its nice to know that she cares about us all, considering how young she is." Violet added, for the headmistress sake.

"I hope shes more understanding, I would assume she would be, since I heard she just graduated Hogwarts two years ago." Violet didnt know if that was true, but the headmistress is awfully young...
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 pm

"yes, I agree" Nathan nodded. "I thought she wouldn't be mature enough at such a young age" he said honestly.
He was only half surprised when she said that the Headmistress had only graduated two years previous to getting the job. "She would remember what it is like to be a student more so my guess is that she will be" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next