Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 pm

"Could be" Nathan said and let out a chuckle.
"So have you got any idea of what you will be doing as a Prefect first?" he asked with interest.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 pm

"From what I understand, I have to catch people in a 'crime' and take away house points." Violet replied, "If that doesnt help, I write them up." In an after thought, she added "I also can give away detentions." Violet replied smugly."So you better watch out." She teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 pm

"Sounds like you have quite a bit of authority there with that Prefect badge" Nathan said. He knew he would abuse that fact himself if he was ever chosen for Prefect. One of the reasons he never would be.
"I will" he said and raised his hands in defeat. "No pulling pranks or causing trouble near you" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:27 pm

"Im going to hold you to that promise." Violet warned. But she laughed along with him.

"Hmmm... I guess I do. Ive never noticed." Violet nodded, absentmindedly. Her thoughts trailed away from the conversation. Again.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:32 pm

"Of course" Nathan chuckled.
"A lot actually" he nodded and looked at her. He realized she was lost in her thoughts again. She did that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:44 pm

"Sorry." Violet smiled apolegeticly. "Do you forgive me?" Violet teased, just wanting to see his responce.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:50 pm

"I'm not too sure" Nathan said and faked a thoughtful expression.
"I do" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:51 pm

"Not the responce I was looking for, but thats okay too." Violet smiled.

"So, Nathan, what do you want to talk about now? Im running out of ideas, since youve kept me talking." Violet chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:02 pm

"You don't want me to forgive you?" Nathan asked amusedly. "I can imagine that you are not one to talk much" he said and thought.
"You like Quidditch?" he asked her, wondering about the Quidditch house teams.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:06 pm

"Of course I did." Violet replied, smug.

"Yes. My favorite teams iarerChudely Cannons and Puddlemere United." Violet added. "I know Chudely Cannons arnt very good, but Puddlemere is." Violet shrugged.

"Whats your favorite team? Or do you not like Quidditch?" Violet felt herself rambling, but it was so easy to talk to Nathan, she couldnt help it.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 pm

"I don't forgive you then mother hen" Nathan said in a teasing manner.
"Yes I do like quidditch yet it is hard to pick a favorite team" he said and gave it some thought. There were many teams that he liked. "Myself, I would have to say Tutshill Tornados" he finally decided.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 pm

"Have fun with a one sided conversation then, Nathan." Violet joked with him. But she didnt talk, but rather nodded, with a michevous glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:21 pm

"You know you cant just stop talking to me Violet" Nathan winked in a joking manner. He watched her with an air of amusement when she had stopped talking.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Violet raised one eyebrow, clearly enjoying herself. Watch me. Violet thought. She crossed her arms over her chest, in a 'Im not going to talk.' way, and leaned back into her chair.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Nathan was more amused by Violet's actions and thought of a way to remedy her silence. If she hated the name so much then perhaps it would be that very same name that would get her to talk.
"Okay I accept that you will be forever silent mother hen so I wont ever hear you again mother hen thus meaning that you cant possibly get mad by me calling you mother hen, isn't that right mother hen?" he asked smugly. He was enjoying this and wondered if his theory would work.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Violet rolled her eyes. She laughed. Nice try. Not working this time! Violet looked at Nathan, amused to see what he will try and do this time.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Nathan thought that would have worked. Violet must have been smarter then he had previously thought. Chuckling, he was going to try using annoyance to get her to talk. Perhaps a name worse then mother hen.
He searched his mind for all the annoying names that would suit her and took in a deep breath.
"Mother hen... Mother goose... Violent Violet... Violent flower... Sunny... Wild flower?" he tried.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Violet pretended to gag when Nathan called her 'Wild Flower.' Sticking her tounge out at him, she shook her head. Unbeliveable. Violet scoffed him in her mind. She wasnt giving in anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 pm

When Nathan didn't hear her voice, it was clear that simply annoying her wouldn't work. He thought for a little longer then usual and an idea came to him.
Smiling a little smugly, he sat back and crossed his arms like she did. No words left his lips as he stared at her yet his air of confidence never falter. He simply copied her pose and stared at her without speaking.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Violet raised her eyebrows when Nathan copied her pose, she didnt like it. She wrinkled her nose, but still didnt say anything.

The silence got annoying, and Violet didnt like silence. "I give up." Violet shrugged. Silence ment that the other person found Violet boring, and simply gave up on talking. Thats what Violet thought it ment anyway.

Violet also caved in, to hear Nathans voice.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 pm

"I told you, you would miss talking to me too much" Nathan joked and uncrossed his arms. "Although to tell you the truth, I was surprised you lasted so long" he said. It was true. Especially after all those annoying nick names he came up with.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 pm

"I think I did." Violet answered, honsetly. She kept her arms crossed though. "Personally, Im surprised that I let myself not talk for that long." Violet loved to talk, especially to Nathan. It was never a boring conversation with him, even though Violet only had a couple with him.

"I love the nick names." Violet added, sarcastic. "I cant wait till you call me... What was it? Ah, Wild flower." Violet pretended to shiver, like the thought made her sick. It did.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Nathan smiled when she admitted that she missed talking to him. It made him happy since talking with her was enjoyable and actually fun. He was confused by this since he had never had fun talking to girls yet Violet was different. He inwardly chuckled at the realization that she was his first friend who was a girl.
"Hey, I'm proud of those nicknames" he said, pretending that he was offended.
"Also, Wild flower is a cute name so I thought it would suit you perfectly" he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:41 pm

"Im sure you are." Violet shook that off, but smiled at how stupid they made her sound.

"Did you now." Violet didnt say it as a question, though it shouldve been. "I guess Im confused." Violet looked at Nathan, trying to read on his face what he was thinking. It didnt work, Nathans face was blank, but his eyes gave it away. He look fustrated about something, yet amused at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 pm

"Of course I am since half of those nicknames were hard to think of" Nathan said proudly. He watched Violet and was curious as to what had her confused. Normally he would leave it be yet with Violet, his curiosity to her words always got the better of him.
"What is confusing you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next