Hogwarts Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Elite

60 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, there is still a battle of Dark and Light. Which side will you choose?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Hogwarts Elite! Please read through all of the Starting Out! After doing so, I encourage you to join and then make your profile which will be accepted by Headmistress Potter or Deputy Headmistress Malfoy.
Date: January 4 through March 15th
Hogwarts is now open!!!! You may finish your threads in other places, but do not start new ones! Thank you!

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

Galleons : 7326

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 pm

"You are." Violet replied, casual. "Its the look you have in your eyes." She added.

"Its fustratingly difficult to read you." Violet added, after a small period of time. She was teasing him, but deep down she ment her words.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

Galleons : 4276

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

Nathan was surprised when she had said that it was him that was confusing her. "And what look is that?" he asked, intrigued as to what she meant. He did smile however at the fact he was difficult to read.
"I don't mean to be" he chuckled and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:05 am

"Your face is blank, but your eyes tell me everything." Violet explained to him, wondering why he wanted to know so badly. "I just want to know what your thinking I guess." Violet shrugged.

"You dont mean to be, but you are." Violet reminded him, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 am

"Who wouldn't want to know what I was thinking?" Nathan boasted jokingly. "Although if you want to know, I was thinking about how you are different to most girls I have met" he shrugged. He didn't really mind if she knew what he thought really.
"That's good to know for next time something around me mysteriously goes wrong" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 am

"Different?" Violet asked, automaticially self concious. "Is it a good different, or a bad different?" Violet didnt really want to hear the answer, but she knew she needed to.

"Maybe. Unless the 'mysterious thing' is you dying." Violet pointed out, and wrapped her hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 am

Nathan leaned back in the chair. "A good different" he said. "I don't usually enjoy talking to girls yet I have fun talking to you which is funny considering your my first friend who is a girl because of that reason" he continued.
He pondered how anyone would know if something was wrong with him if he was hard to read and nodded. "Good point" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 am

Violet felt her cheeks warm, but not as much as she normally blushes. "Im glad you enjoy talking to me." Violet responded.

"I have alot of good points. You just dont notice them." Violet rolled her eyes, but she said it in a teasing way.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 am

Nathan smiled at her."That's good and I'm sure you wish you didn't know what I was thinking now" he said amusedly.
"Well I noticed one so we are off to a good start" he joked and gave her a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 am

"I still do." Violet replied lightly. "Maybe I wont ask again, but I will always wonder what your thinking if I get confused again." She just shrugged.

"A very good start." Violet giggled, then rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 am

"It will give you good practice to read me then" Nathan winked. He didn't realize he was so confusing yet it was amusing. He chuckled and put his hands behind his head in relaxation.
"So what are you thinking?" he asked. "Besides that I'm confusing" he added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 am

Violet let her mind wander to find Nathans answer. "Alot of different things." Violet concluded. "I dont think Ill bore you with them." Violet considered, and smiled at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:49 am

"You could hardly bore me even if you tried" Nathan said. If he could sit through a speech from his little sister's dull Headmistress without being bored then he couldn't possibly be bored by Violet.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:52 am

"Belive me, you wont like it." Violet warned. "At least, thats what I think." She added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:55 am

"If you don't want to tell me then that's okay" Nathan said reassuringly. "Although like I said, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll gladly listen" he said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:02 am

Violet sighed. "Todays your lucky day then. Im taking you up on your offer." Then, Violet continued.

"Well, the first thing on my mind is obviously the Chamber." Violet kept her voice to a whisper, and looked if anyone eavesdropped. No one heard her. She continued at a normal talking voice. "Then Im thinking of what I should do as a prefect, because I have no idea in the world how to responsible for a whole student body. Then, Im thinking of what Im talking with Stella about. She needed advice about something, so I helped her out. Then, Im thinking about how stupid I sound venting all of these things to you." Violet didnt include one other thought. Then Im thinking about how to tell you that I like you, or finding out if you like me so I dont say it first and you leave me."

"Did you enjoy having a look in a teenaged girls mind?" Violet asked Nathan, amused.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:10 am

Nathan listened to her. "It doesn't sound stupid to get things off your chest" he pointed out. "Honestly, I pictured the mind of a teenage girl to be more girly" he shrugged and looked at her.
"And with your prefect duties, you shouldn't be such a goody goody" he said even though that was one of the things he liked about Violet.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 am

"Perhaps other teenaged girls have girlier minds than me, I just dont like all the frills and make up that comes with being a girl." Violet wrinkled her nose. She didnt like to be girly, but when she needs to she will be. "It did feel good to get all of this off my chest." Violet added. She already felt more free because of it.

"Ill try not to be." Violet mockingly promised Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 am

"I see that" Nathan nodded as he thought. Violet was more different then he had first thought. Was it any wonder that he liked her so much when she was unique, pretty, smart and of course, just Violet. She didn't try to be anything she wasn't.
"Told you talking was a good thing" he smiled. He was glad she was feeling somewhat better.
"Good, most people would be focusing more on how they could use Prefect powers to their advantages and abuse their rights, I know I would" he chuckled. But then again, that was just Violet.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 am

Violet smiled. "I liked talking to you too Nathan. Thanks for not running away, or tune me out." She shrugged. Thats what normally happened to her when she tried talking about she felt, so she normally didnt.

"I dont want to abuse this. To be honest, I dont really want to be a prefect. Its a big responcibilty." Violet hung her head, examining the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:34 am

"Your welcome and if anything is bothering you, I'm all ears" Nathan smiled. He meant it too. He liked to help Violet and it was nice to hear how she felt.
He frowned a little and put his elbows on the table while he leaned forward. "It probably will be a big responsibility but they wouldn't have chosen you if they didn't think you could do it" he said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 am

Violet smiled. "Okay. If you need me, Ill be there." She promised. She could finally hear his thoughts, at the very least.

"That could be it..." Violet murmered, leaning forward subconsciously, closer to Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Thomas
Third Year
Nathan Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 am

"Of course it is" Nathan smiled. "I'm not going to sugar coat it, it will most likely be hard at first but it will be easy in no time" he promised her seriously.
He realized what time it was and frowned. "I have got to go" he sighed.
Feeling confident when he saw how close she was, he kissed her cheek and stood up. "I'll see you at Hogwarts" he winked and walked out to meet his parents.
Back to top Go down
Violet Ryan
Fifth Year
Violet Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 am

"If you say so." Violet half heartedly agreed. Violet liked that he didnt sugar coat anything, she hated fake people.

Violet frowned, but saw how late it was. Her cheek was burning where Nathan kissed her. "Bye Nathan. See you at Hogwarts." She watched Nathan go outside to meet his parents.

Violet sat in the shop, thinking about what she would tell Stella. She was happier than she had been in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)   Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonding over ice cream(Violet and Nathan only)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5